Brevin Jordan Quote

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this dude claims to be a Cane fan!!!!
Say bruh, you ain't no dam cane fan. You have no earthly clue what it means. You've been a Georgia and richt fan all your life which means you don't know what great college football teams should look like. You root for richt and not the canes

Say bruh, you ain't no dam cane fan. You have no earthly clue what it means. You've been a Georgia and richt fan all your life which means you don't know what great college football teams should look like. You root for richt and not the canes

You going to be at the game? Son I been a Cane fan since before you born and yes I do know what the great Cane teams looked like.

Advertisement
Love Brevin, seems like the next great TE to come out of the U. But his logic is off, we haven't given up on the players, we've given up on the coaches whom are paid to put a quality product on the field.
He’s also an 18 year old kid and we are getting a snippet of an answer to a question he was asked.

I think Malik will be the only Senior, that I can remember, who will get booed on Senior Day vs. Pitt.
I won't boo Malik, he did the best he could with a limited skill set.
Saving my wrath for the inept coaching staff that failed him..

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's being grossly underused. As is every other talented play maker on that side of the ball.

Going to the game is supporting the coaches salaries. The players don't get paid a dime. Going to the game is telling the BOT you are content with the product they hired.

I'm sure it isn't. But my response was not an attack on Jordan. It was pointing out the reality of the situation.
Yeah man I get it, I wasn’t criticizing your post just adding to it really. Brevin seems like a pretty bright kid. I’m sure he gets it but same time I’m sure he dreamed of playing in front of Miami fans like the FSU game

Advertisement
Back