Brevin Jordan Quote

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
I feel for him. It’s not the players’ fault that the coaches are not putting them in a position to succeed.

969AD57B-DB60-4760-9A46-480B454D0515.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
****** situation. We were in the same position a few years back where you had guys like Duke suffering because of a coach’s terrible decisions

A couple of years from now Brevin will have tons of fans cheering for him but it’s hard not to feel for guys like him, Deejay, Redwine etc

Advertisement
I'd like to tell Brevin Jordan that NO! We haven't given up hope on THEM.

Just calling out a dumbass coach - who isn't helping THEM one single bit!
When people are calling to boycott attending GAMES, they are giving up on the players as well as the staff. No other way to package it.

Love Brevin, seems like the next great TE to come out of the U. But his logic is off, we haven't given up on the players, we've given up on the coaches whom are paid to put a quality product on the field.

Advertisement
Love Brevin, seems like the next great TE to come out of the U. But his logic is off, we haven't given up on the players, we've given up on the coaches whom are paid to put a quality product on the field.
I agree with you, but unfortunately, an overlap between the two will always exist. The players are going to be exposed to a lot of the backlash the coaching staff receives. It's not good, but sometimes the ends justify the means.

Advertisement
I think Malik will be the only Senior, that I can remember, who will get booed on Senior Day vs. Pitt.

EDIT: I won't be booing but you sure as **** know a lot of "real" fans will.

Last edited:
Nah I’d never give up on Brevin, deejay, JT and a couple other kids they play their hearts out ... I give up on the offensive coaching staff, rosier, and oline.

Advertisement
Back