Brevin Jordan Quote

I'll never understand the whole "boycotting" bull**** of college programs. I don't go to watch the coach, you think anyone is gonna say "wow, we shoulda' had 55K for the Duke game , but only 48K showed up, they must be boycotting.
Here's a clue, our fans are a fair-weather, bandwagon riding as they come and we always have attendance issues. Not going does nothing.

Half you boycotting mouth-breathers are the same ones that ***** because tickets are still $20 on Stubhub.

Advertisement
I'll never understand the whole "boycotting" bull**** of college programs. I don't go to watch the coach, you think anyone is gonna say "wow, we shoulda' had 55K for the Duke game , but only 48K showed up, they must be boycotting.
Here's a clue, our fans are a fair-weather, bandwagon riding as they come and we always have attendance issues. Not going does nothing.Half you boycotting mouth-breathers are the same ones that ***** because tickets are still $20 on Stubhub.

Exactly dont complain abt players not coming why not go play somewhere in front of a full stadium of fans.

You going to be at the game? Son I been a Cane fan since before you born and yes I do know what the great Cane teams looked like.

Who are you trying to fool? This isn't the UGA forums were most of the porsters have kindergarten reading levels and they will be fooled by your half @assed shtick. Everybody knows you are a Richt bot who followed him here from UGA. Whenever I scroll past a post with like 15 upvotes regarding richt and 1 downvote I know exactly which slurper casted that downvote and 99% of the time I am correct with assuming you.

Here's a clue, our fans are a fair-weather, bandwagon riding as they come and we always have attendance issues. Not going does nothing.

Half you boycotting mouth-breathers are the same ones that ***** because tickets are still $20 on Stubhub.

You can't figure out why fans would not go to games when they want the coach gone? The ONLY way to get the BOT to open their eyes(without donating millions) is empty seats.

Fake soft *** fans fck em!!
Takes one to know one.
bronx-cheer.jpg

Advertisement

On the other hand...if you continue to buy a crappy product, what is the incentive to improve it?

If fans are booing at the game, how can the kids decipher who's getting booed?? Can they assume the boos are for the coaches? Can they assume the boos are for Duke? Can they assume the boos are for some drunk in the stands?

If I could be there, as toxic as the situation is, the last thing I'd be doing is booing. Unless, it was a situation that it would be obvious that the boos weren't directed at the kids. They need all the support they can get - always.

It's not fair to the players to hear the boo's that are directed at the inept play calling or antiquated offense. Instead, we should start a chant for Kendall Briles or David Yost every time a drive stalls because of the aforementioned offensive issues.

Advertisement
If fans are booing at the game, how can the kids decipher who's getting booed?? Can they assume the boos are for the coaches? Can they assume the boos are for Duke? Can they assume the boos are for some drunk in the stands?

If I could be there, as toxic as the situation is, the last thing I'd be doing is booing. Unless, it was a situation that it would be obvious that the boos weren't directed at the kids. They need all the support they can get - always.
You think the kids don't realize the Boos aren't aimed at them??...C'mon man....They're more aware the coaches suck than us....

You think the kids don't realize the Boos aren't aimed at them??...C'mon man....They're more aware the coaches suck than us....
At this point in time, with all that's been said, and as toxic as things are, I'm not sure they would. I'd rather err on the side of caution and continue to voice concerns in other ways like on this board where negative comments can be targeted at the people that deserve them .

At this point in time, with all that's been said, and as toxic as things are, I'm not sure they would. I'd rather err on the side of caution and continue to voice concerns in other ways like on this board where negative comments can be targeted at the people that deserve them .
Stop it....

Boycotting puts pressure on the admin to hire a staff capable of putting an elite product on the field.

Advertisement
It's not fair to the players to hear the boo's that are directed at the inept play calling or antiquated offense. Instead, we should start a chant for Kendall Briles or David Yost every time a drive stalls because of the aforementioned offensive issues.
The entire game we should chant "FIRE Jon Richt, Hire an OC"

Stop it....
Why? Not trying to be a smart ***, just want your take. You've obviously been around the program a long time. So have I - 52 years from the time I was 9 years old. Seen lots of good and bad, ups and downs. At this time, I'd sincerely rather not take the chance that the kids would think we're booing them. Not that they're candyasses and couldn't handle it, but the quote from Jordan today emphasizes my point.

All I can say for the fans as they would say to the players, "DON'T QUIT ON YOUR TEAM!!!!"

I'll be at the Duke game with my sister and nephew. Hope to see you there!!!

Advertisement
Who are you trying to fool? This isn't the UGA forums were most of the porsters have kindergarten reading levels and they will be fooled by your half @assed shtick. Everybody knows you are a Richt bot who followed him here from UGA. Whenever I scroll past a post with like 15 upvotes regarding richt and 1 downvote I know exactly which slurper casted that downvote and 99% of the time I am correct with assuming you.

Gator my friend, where you been all day?
Guessing momma made you take a computer time out. By the way going to game?

Boycotting puts pressure on the admin to hire a staff capable of putting an elite product on the field.
Just silly. Richt isn't going anywhere. Who the **** do you think they could hire. Always thinking the next guy is going to be better than the last. If there was a coaching change, the program would be set back another 3 years because you can kiss goodbye to any of the 2019 and 2020 recruits that you haven't already pushed with your rat poison. It would take the next coach 3 years to get to where we already are now.

I'm so sick of this bs mentality from our so called fans. Lose a few games and your ready to jump ship. Bunch of bandwagon MFs!!!! You weren't saying that bs last year when we just beat VT and ND and climbed to #2. So, our team is struggling and not meeting expectations and your calling for a regime change. You and a lot of people with the same mentality are basically fair weather fans. Crying for a coaching change every time there's a loss. You think winning is linear. It's not. Dabo didn't get things rolling until year 4 and had a setbacks in year 3 losing to 3 unranked opponents and then getting waxed in the Orange Bowl 70-33 by West Virginia for their 4th loss of the season.
I guess Clemson should have fired Dabo.

Because we won 10 games last year everyone has expectations of winning more. Obviously, we aren't there yet. Either stay the course or jump ship.
It's time to either get in or get out!!! We don't need all this negativity around the program.

At the end of the day, all this "fire the coach", *****ing and whining is just driving recruits away. We don't need it!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back