Brevin Jordan Commits

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.
Why do people keep saying this? Like what actual proof that this is the case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why? Because it's incredibly difficult to keep the #1 recruiting class together for the next 7 months even if you go undefeated. There's always a recruit or two who changes his mind or receives a better opportunity elsewhere. Throw in 3+ losses with our relatively easy schedule and you will lose handful of these studs to other schools. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Because today we want to party. Leave the negativity for when something negative actually happens. Today rejoice

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

It must be tough going thru life with limited reading comprehension skills.

Must be tough going through life as a negative chode. I said rejoice!

I don't think you guys truly understand the significance of this commitment.

It's not us just getting another top rated player; it's us getting a top rated in another time zone, another region, on the other side of the U.S. Our brand is becoming nationally recognized again.

This kid is the No. 3 TE in the nation and he plays for Bishop Gorman, and IMG facilitated school on the West Coast. This is beyond huge, and more importantly, it shows where we're at w our perception, nationally.

Welcome to the fam, B.J. We fully expect you to be the next great TE in our illustrious history.

Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.

is this a serious question? Us losing four straight ****ed over the '17 class. Wins and losses matter.

Advertisement
Great get out of Sin City -- last pull from NV was Grimble.
Big time recruiting -- I've been following the Canes since grassy.com -- never had a class like this - not even when we got all the MNW dudes.
Mark Richt and staff are brewing and stewing.

I'm doing high-fives with lifties.

tumblr_nif7kbxG111s3jo9no1_400.gif

this is great...the problem in other years was that a lot of highly rated recruits were rumored to favor Miami but did not commit. So it kinda of lingered, and it wore off. Here they are wrapping them up!

And to the posters negging the guy on commits going elsewhere...it's true but we will worry about that at a later point in time.

Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

Why? Because it's incredibly difficult to keep the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] recruiting class together for the next 7 months even if you go undefeated. There's always a recruit or two who changes his mind or receives a better opportunity elsewhere. Throw in 3+ losses with our relatively easy schedule and you will lose handful of these studs to other schools. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

So in other words, you are talking out of your @ss...

Nope. Years of experience watching the circus known as recruiting. Just keeping it real.

This isn't AG or kids that committed to AG. Richt has a track record of recruiting success, wins, and now has a savage coaching staff, paradise, and #1 class to sell kids. I expect to keep who we have.

Another thing you have to keep in mind is the caliber of recruit we're getting. These kids can go anywhere in the country. It's not like years past where kids were waiting for an offer from X football program or we came along late after they were verbally committed to Bama. This is a different echelon of recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

is this a serious question? Us losing four straight ****ed over the '17 class. Wins and losses matter.

Who did we lose base on that stretch?

Has anyone posted the Ric Flair strutting in his drawers gif yet? Driving the fam home from Easter dinner and I won't see another red light for a solid hour.

Read whole thread. Somehow people are being negative after landing a top 100 player lol You ******* people need to get your ****s sucked or something.

Read whole thread. Somehow people are being negative after landing a top 100 player lol You ****ing people need to get your ****s sucked or something.

The assumption here is that these porsters have dycks to begin with. I sense an extreme amount of estrogen is present on this board at times.

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

Why? Because it's incredibly difficult to keep the #1 recruiting class together for the next 7 months even if you go undefeated. There's always a recruit or two who changes his mind or receives a better opportunity elsewhere. Throw in 3+ losses with our relatively easy schedule and you will lose handful of these studs to other schools. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Man.. you're softer than a bag of puppy ears. STFU and enjoy another commit.

Advertisement
Great job by the staff. Not an easy pull from Las Vegas. But Jordan has loved the Canes from afar for a long time. Loves all of the TE's Miami has pipelined into the NFL. High character kid who told the staff back in January he wanted in pending an official visit. #GoCanes !!!

Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

Who did we lose base on that stretch?

You think it didn't? Donaldson started flirting with FSU hardcore because of that stretch, it crushed any momentum we had.

Advertisement
Back