Brevin Jordan Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
is this real? are we really recruiting like this? It's amazing what a real coaching staff can do for you.

Advertisement
I'm gonna say this again...**** it feels good to have a real coach.

Orson Charles comp is obvious. I'm hoping we use him similarly to the way Ole Miss used Engram, who destroyed teams down the seam.

Also kind of reminds me of Willie Smith, who played for us in 84, one of the original TE's from TE U

Advertisement
Below is a link to a short article from the Las Vegas Sun newspaper from today about Jordan and Miami:

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/apr/16/could-bishop-gormans-brevin-jordan-becomes-miamis/

What's his measurable? This article says 6-2 200. 247 says 6-3 257. B/R has him at 6-2 210. Does anyone have true measurable on him? My money is on 247 because they update after camps but idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust 247's numbers. I believe they use his measurements from The Opening Regionals.

Below is a link to a short article from the Las Vegas Sun newspaper from today about Jordan and Miami:

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/apr/16/could-bishop-gormans-brevin-jordan-becomes-miamis/

What's his measurable? This article says 6-2 200. 247 says 6-3 257. B/R has him at 6-2 210. Does anyone have true measurable on him? My money is on 247 because they update after camps but idk.

Trust 247's numbers. I believe they use his measurements from The Opening Regionals.

Bet.

Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.

You may be right, but in the past, some of our worst recruiting classes have occurred following excellent years on the field, and some of our best recruiting classes have occurred following years in which our record was quite mediocre. A much bigger factor seems to me to be who is doing the recruiting: do the kids have confidence in him and do they want to play for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Time to rejoice! Welcome to the :neonu: Brevin.

ava-rose-on-a-step-machine.jpg

Last edited:
Was checking out the reactions to Brevin's commitment and saw this post on a Michigan blog

Brevin Jordan commits to Miami(YTM) | mgoblog

"I sat next to him on a flight from Miami to Detroit on Thursday
when I flying up to visit my folks. Basically, he was down to Miami, UCLA and Michigan. He really liked the coaches at Miami and Michigan- UCLA was in it because it was close to home.
He was really impressed with Mark Richt - his eyes popped when he was talking about him. He really liked the Michigan offense and couldn't wait to meet Jim Harbaugh. He said he hadn't decided yet but he did make a comment about the weather being as issue.
So Miami had the right offense, weather and Richt was the closer.
Btw/ I was really impressed with Brevin. Very well spoken, respectful kid. My son is 10 and is a huge UM game - Brevin talked to him for like 20 minutes talking about my sons junior team and even took pictures with him. He made a couple of fans that day."

Would be fun to go back and check in on these guys if/when Mallory pulls the trigger for us..

I'm more excited about our Tight Ends than our WRs to be honest. Regardless of what Pope is doing we have two certified problems at TE for the next 3-4 years. The game is all about match ups these days; these guys provide problems anywhere

Advertisement
Back