Brevin Jordan Commits

Don't be forgetting Bubba Franks when you name droppin tight ends at Tight End U.

College All American, Top tight end drafted in 2000 (14th overall pick), 3x NFL pro bowler, and a beast. Him and James Jackson never getting enough love.

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.
Why do people keep saying this? Like what actual proof that this is the case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

is this a serious question? Us losing four straight ****ed over the '17 class. Wins and losses matter.

Who did we lose base on that stretch?

You think it didn't? Donaldson started flirting with FSU hardcore because of that stretch, it crushed any momentum we had.

That's entirely your opinion and it doesn't matter what I think, because in reality we could be here all night trying to figure out why CJ, BE, & AM didn't choose Miami.. Things went the way they needed to go and we ultimately got kids who really wanted to be here; which is what the []_[] is built on.

Dudes came here under several probations, after Butch went 5-6, and we still managed to win multiple nattys because we got the right kids. The []_[] has made a seismic shift on the CFB landscape and it should be acknowledged without enshrouding apprehension or enduring pessimism.

Don't be forgetting Bubba Franks when you name droppin tight ends at Tight End U.

College All American, Top tight end drafted in 2000 (14th overall pick), 3x NFL pro bowler, and a beast. Him and James Jackson never getting enough love.

Had Bubba Franks gotten to play with Dorsey a whole year, he'd have put up monster numbers. Kenny Kelly overthrew Franks so many times it was ridiculous. Franks even said something about playing with a QB that can get him the ball when he was drafted by Green Bay.

Advertisement
Man, for two years we stood on the beach and asked "where's the recruiting bump?" We watched the water get sucked out into the bay and ed that Richt wasn't getting the new coach bump. Little did we know it was because the 2018 tsunami was coming! This staff is stacking chips! What an amazing class, and these kids are committing so early.

Welcome to the U!

This recruiting class tho! I'm new to crooting, has it ever been this good? I swear, this is how I feel -

bf4f1d880d17adb9dc13a5d69f2a0f28.gif

I ain't even gonna lie. Got a notice on my phone for an email from scoot.com. It said the U had a new commit and I couldn't delete that ish fast enough to come here to find out who it was. Cue the "It's going down fo real" track.

Advertisement
Interesting that Jordan is the only one of our 16 commits from out of state so far.

I know Hightower and Sitkowski aren´t originally from Florida, but they play their H.S. ball in the Sunshine State.

We always get a lot of guys from Florida and from South Florida in particular, but this year the % is even higher than usual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back