Brevin Jordan Commits

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.
Why do people keep saying this? Like what actual proof that this is the case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why? Because it's incredibly difficult to keep the #1 recruiting class together for the next 7 months even if you go undefeated. There's always a recruit or two who changes his mind or receives a better opportunity elsewhere. Throw in 3+ losses with our relatively easy schedule and you will lose handful of these studs to other schools. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Richt sold jordan on playing WITH mallory and he commited. Now we just need to bring the hit stick bust **** and talk **** chant and we r back!!!

Nice. Good get!

This is a critical year in terms of wins/losses. 10+ wins means this class stays intact and we set ourselves for a title run down the line. Anything shy of that and we lose 3 to 5 studs.

Big year coming up.

Why? Because it's incredibly difficult to keep the #1 recruiting class together for the next 7 months even if you go undefeated. There's always a recruit or two who changes his mind or receives a better opportunity elsewhere. Throw in 3+ losses with our relatively easy schedule and you will lose handful of these studs to other schools. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

So in other words, you are talking out of your @ss...

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

Because today we want to party. Leave the negativity for when something negative actually happens. Today rejoice

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

F word for ****.

giphy.jpg

I came while cutting the grass when I got the news. All my neighbors looked at me weird and I was ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Still want Mallory. Bad.

Nah dude is tiny. 205lbs right now. We're set with Jordan, Njoku, Polendey, Irvin, and Haskins. That's the best TE corps in the country.

Here comes another Njoku to TE thread

Just to show what a dumbass troll teddywaistline is. He says " Mallory is tiny"...he's 6'5 210. But Njoku was around 6'6 200 at this same point last year, but twl says " he's a te". Even though Njoku says he's playing wr.

This is also the same idiot that said "Austin isn't good because he's a nerd". Even though he's a straight up beast.

Either this clown is a troll or gets a monthly check for his mental status.

Advertisement
To reach the west coast and snatch an elite talent who would normally consider Oregon, USC, UCLA and Oklahoma is truly an indication that the U is back in the national spotlight. I know, our record doesn't show it but it's all about perception. The perception now we are on the way back.

I love it when plan-Richt.jpg

And the "Richt couldn't win it in the SEC so..." He never had this may So. Fla. ballers. Next few years are gonna be amazing. The loyal and true Cane fans have waited long enough.
Gayturds can't say the class is good because we have a lot of commits! our average commit is 91 rated and that includes thomas burns who is on a track scholly! Great day to be a cane!!!

Cue the "they do this every year but end up losing everyone" comment. #richtera not #goldenshowers

Advertisement
Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

So in other words, you are talking out of your @ss...

Nope. Years of experience watching the circus known as recruiting. Just keeping it real.

Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

Because today we want to party. Leave the negativity for when something negative actually happens. Today rejoice

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

It must be tough going thru life with limited reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

F word for ****.

Whats the matter cupcake? Somebody ate all of your Easter chocolates? Weak.

Nice. Good get!

Big year coming up.

F word for ****.

Whats the matter cupcake? Somebody ate all of your Easter chocolates? Weak.

This is a great time to be a hurricane and ofcourse the trolls have to make their presence known . Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back