Brevin Jordan Commits

Man we rollin ! Its only going to get better once they see us balling on the field !

Advertisement
Would love to hear [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz or [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] thoughts on his potential?

Raging!

image.jpg

Excellent pick-up!

Curious to see who our #2 TE will be in this class....

At any rate, there are lots of ball players at Bishop Gorman - hopefully we can get a couple more in the future....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, honestly, you're stupid af if you're a TE and you don't want to go to The U. It's not just the Njoku's and Olsens and Winslows and Grahams and Shockey's, but you got guys like Swoope and Walford making a name for themselves, too. I have no doubt Herndon will get drafted in the first 3 rounds by the time he leaves.

NFL Scots know what time it is.

Big time pick up. Offense is looking filthy.

Now secure Mallory and let's ride.

So in terms of the offensive class, we are one T and WR away from having it wrapped up, ****.

Advertisement
One word to describe this Class --Elite

If keep this class and add the other silents there is no holding back.

Advertisement
This staff has done a great job recruiting every position group. Even starting this year, we are much further along, as far as replenishing the roster with difference makers and quality depth, then I thought we would be when Richt took over. Next year, depth wise, we will be in the best shape we have been since the 2002 season imo. Every position will have quality starters (at the very least) and quality depth. The only potential worry might be youth at both DT and cb. However, even there I think we'll have more than enough talent and experience to compete at a high level. That's a credit to this staffs even recruiting at every position and their ability to both find and develop talent.

Man, it feels good to be back in this position again

Advertisement
Back