Breakout player on the defense

Tito. He showed better than expected strength and quickness in some of the clips I saw of him at Illinois. If our coaches can get him to show those flashes of potential on a much more consistent basis this year we're in business. I'm sure the supporting cast he now has around him, the chance to play in meaningful games and the greater ability he has here of showcasing himself to everyone around the country has got him excited and motivated..

nice post

Advertisement
Ryan Fines or AJ Highsmith.......sh*t sorry, I was channeling my inner Golden.

In all seriousness, Redwine

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with Brock, #97 is a great choice. #25 is also a great choice.

One of our CB's (not including JJ or Muddy) is going to get a lot of PT....

My pick is #6 Jhavonte Dean. Loads of potential and it's his time to shine or disappear.

I interpret your question to mean which player who up to this point has not produced will break out and become a productive asset to the defense. My answer to this is.... ..

Romeo Finley. I believe the new position of "Striker" will allow him to showcase the talent that has always been there and the reason he was recruited in the first place. I'm not saying that Finley will necessarily be a star. Only that he will begin to produce.

Advertisement
Agree Patchan showed flashes last season but he may have a hard time getting getting enough quality snaps.

Advertisement
I'm going with Nesta or Tito, it's more of a hope actually because that's our biggest area of need and it won't surprise me if teams try to go between the tackles due to our talent on the edges.

Advertisement
Back