***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
You moderators in this board are so biased. When this guy attacked my religious beliefs did y’all send him a warning!? I am black how can that be racism. Ima tell y’all like this. Y’all can kiss my *** with your warning, ima say what the **** I wanna say. Ya biased ********.
You called the dude a black *******. That’s what we see. I don’t know what he did to “attack” your religious beliefs. You attacked him out of left field here. If he did something in another thread then report him.

And you’re not going to say what you want or you’re gonna kiss your own *** goodbye. I’ve seen your comments before and I’ve ignored them. Not anymore.

Now Knock it off. No one here cares about your bull**** in the Taylor commits thread.

Advertisement
You called the dude a black *******. That’s what we see. I don’t know what he did to “attack” your religious beliefs. You attacked him out of left field here. If he did something in another thread then report him.

And You’re not going to say what you want or you’re gonna kiss your own *** goodbye. I’ve seen your comments before and I’ve ignored them. Not anymore.

Now Knock it off. No one here cares about your bull**** in the Taylor commits thread.
Another worthless troll with no redeeming qualities whose sole purpose on these boards is to start ****. You guys give these low level trolls too much leeway.

125C5C7C-3910-46FF-9832-D7618ABE31E4.gif

Advertisement
He wasn't at Toledo he was at Akron & even at Akron he put multiple players in the league like Jatavis Brown, Nordly Capi & Ulysees Gilbert.

Now I'm a say this but I hope you don't take it the wrong way... But you need STFU about Stroud, seriously you sound insane. Let go of the Kevin Patrick fantasy, every position coach doesn't have to be a former Cane in order to do well at Miami.

Just take the L & keep it pushing.
Stroud just out-recruited Florida starting a few months ago. He was an animal in this recruitment and deserves a ton of credit. I’ll admit I was worried he might not be able to recruit the way Jess Simpson did but he has put all of those doubts to rest. No Stroud slander will be tolerated by me.

Advertisement
Stroud just out-recruited Florida starting a few months ago. He was an animal in this recruitment and deserves a ton of credit. I’ll admit I was worried he might not be able to recruit the way Jess Simpson did but he has put all of those doubts to rest. No Stroud slander will be tolerated by me.
Says the clown who doesn’t recognize Gus Edwards as a Cane. Shut up!

Advertisement
Wait until you guys see what he’s been doing with 2022. It’s a sequel that’s better than the first one. 👀

Advertisement
Back