***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

You called the dude a black *******. That’s what we see. I don’t know what he did to “attack” your religious beliefs. You attacked him out of left field here. If he did something in another thread then report him.

And you’re not going to say what you want or you’re gonna kiss your own *** goodbye. I’ve seen your comments before and I’ve ignored them. Not anymore.

Now Knock it off. No one here cares about your bull**** in the Taylor commits thread.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, his lord and savior.
In the excitement of Leonard Taylor committing, a poster lightheartedly said Jesus is a disciple of LT and this guy got triggered. Then No Fly tried to lighten it up and this guy said he’ll fight over this stuff and then it looks like he started with No fly in another thread and then claimed that his religion is attacked, called no fly a black ******* - so I gave him an infraction and then you saw the rest.

Advertisement
Lost him to a $500 Walmart gift card. Serious. Unbelievable fail on us to not step up and feed a hungry kid. True story

With Genron backing him, I find it hard to believe that we lost him to LSU for a $500 GC.

In the excitement of Leonard Taylor committing, a poster lightheartedly said Jesus is a disciple of LT and this guy got triggered. Then No Fly tried to lighten it up and this guy said he’ll fight over this stuff and then it looks like he started with No fly in another thread and then claimed that his religion is attacked, called no fly a black ******* - so I gave him an infraction and then you saw the rest.

Bro, I even tried to let it slide with funny gifs and a very **** latina gif. Dude was kept looking for smoke and I was trying to keep it light. Looks like he switched targets onto you like a psycho.

Crazy. I suspect he may be a racist *******, but hopefully he isn't in a dark state of mind right now.

Just in case somehow this pic miraculously failed to make it into this thread.

28b13840653d0c1b3d6c38c83d7f7b99.jpg

Advertisement
Bro, I even tried to let it slide with funny gifs and a very **** latina gif. Dude was kept looking for smoke and I was trying to keep it light. Looks like he switched targets onto you like a psycho.

Crazy. I suspect he may be a racist *******, but hopefully he isn't in a dark state of mind right now.
I read through it. He’s out of his mind with saying what he said in a variety of porsts. He switched to go at me because I gave him an infraction and then when he called out the Maude’s I had words for him and told him to knock it off.

I knew he wouldn’t stop so I just brought it to a head. When I see a blatant *******, I don’t need to take small measured steps with chances and patient discipline. **** it, I’ll just end the problem quickly. I’ve been on here long enough to know trouble and trouble that isn’t going away.

I read through it. He’s out of his mind with saying what he said in a variety of porsts. He switched to go at me because I gave him an infraction and then when he called out the Maude’s I had words for him and told him to knock it off.

I knew he wouldn’t stop so I just brought it to a head. When I see a blatant *******, I don’t need to take small measured steps with chances and patient discipline. **** it, I’ll just end the problem quickly. I’ve been on here long enough to know trouble and trouble that isn’t going away.

You made the right call. Catching up on these posts and this guy truly came unhinged. Best to cut out the cancer.

With Genron backing him, I find it hard to believe that we lost him to LSU for a $500 GC.
Two points of fact and I’ll stop. The gift card was end for us. He needed food and LSU stepped up. I’m referring to the moment he decided to go to LSU, not the totality of the deal. Two, Genron got his and than some.

Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes
"What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada."

I thought the DL class last year was really good. JMO

Advertisement
Travonte Valentine never looked hungry....

Smart not to play those stupid games. I love what a stand up guy Taylor seems to be. If he can be like Shaq but actually with TALENT, F yeah!!!
Shaq gets way too much hate. Maybe if he didn’t have to come here and start every ******* game in his career and was able to take redshirt year he could’ve been more special. But don’t sell him short that man was special. Name another LB anywhere that came in and started day 1 played in like 40 games

He wasn't at Toledo he was at Akron & even at Akron he put multiple players in the league like Jatavis Brown, Nordly Capi & Ulysees Gilbert.

Now I'm a say this but I hope you don't take it the wrong way... But you need STFU about Stroud, seriously you sound insane. Let go of the Kevin Patrick fantasy, every position coach doesn't have to be a former Cane in order to do well at Miami.

Just take the L & keep it pushing.
Stroud has a personality that relates to the kids. He also simply allows the kids to play to the strengths they come with. For those reasons the kids love him. Maybe I'm reading this the wrong way, since I only saw this one comment. But if you think Kevin couldn't or wouldn't do ATLEAST the same here that's absurd. Their style of coaching is entirely opposite the other. Ones a disciplinarian while the other wants to be a friend. But when it relates to coaching kids personally I'd have to go Kevin. Not because he's a former cane like so many people want to say. But because I know the technician Kevin is & I know his strengths. I think he brings more to the table than Stroud. BUT SO FAR Stroud is doing a **** of a job on the trail. Now he needs to develop someone on the line to get that respect.

You are being intentionally looney.
He's not saying nothing wrong though. People tryin to bait him to get a comment. He's got an opinion & right or wrong people just gotta respect that. It's an opinion alot of people who know football far better than the majority of people on here would share by the way... Stroud is doing a **** of a job recruiting. Just celebrate the comitt and leave it at that.

Advertisement
Stroud has a personality that relates to the kids. He also simply allows the kids to play to the strengths they come with. For those reasons the kids love him. Maybe I'm reading this the wrong way, since I only saw this one comment. But if you think Kevin couldn't or wouldn't do ATLEAST the same here that's absurd. Their style of coaching is entirely opposite the other. Ones a disciplinarian while the other wants to be a friend. But when it relates to coaching kids personally I'd have to go Kevin. Not because he's a former cane like so many people want to say. But because I know the technician Kevin is & I know his strengths. I think he brings more to the table than Stroud. BUT SO FAR Stroud is doing a **** of a job on the trail. Now he needs to develop someone on the line to get that respect.
We won't be seeing Year 2 but Rousseau was in line to go top 10 if not higher with another year of production. Rousseau was/is gonna be put on Stroud's resume. He coached a #1 overall pick in Mario Williams, John McCargo and another first rounder in Manny Lawson at NC State. The two times he's been a DL coach at places that can get talent he's developed 4 first round picks in 4 years.

Stroud just out-recruited Florida starting a few months ago. He was an animal in this recruitment and deserves a ton of credit. I’ll admit I was worried he might not be able to recruit the way Jess Simpson did but he has put all of those doubts to rest. No Stroud slander will be tolerated by me.
Agreed. Surprised how the kids really like him. Our new coaches are showing to be recruiting animlas. And oh yes he’s going to get us 2 elite DE next cycle. Book that

Advertisement
Back