***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Post off topic multiple times in a thread
You called the dude a black *******. That’s what we see. I don’t know what he did to “attack” your religious beliefs. You attacked him out of left field here. If he did something in another thread then report him.

And You’re not going to say what you want or you’re gonna kiss your own *** goodbye. I’ve seen you’re comments before and I’ve ignored them. Not anymore.

Now Knock it off. No one here cares about your bull**** in the Taylor commits thread.
**** your *****

Advertisement
Personal attacks
You called the dude a black *******. That’s what we see. I don’t know what he did to “attack” your religious beliefs. You attacked him out of left field here. If he did something in another thread then report him.

And You’re not going to say what you want or you’re gonna kiss your own *** goodbye. I’ve seen you’re comments before and I’ve ignored them. Not anymore.

Now Knock it off. No one here cares about your bull**** in the Taylor commits thread.
You lazy ******* you, Let this site fun on its own and want to monitor and run it when you want too. You stupid ******* you need to be consistent.

You lazy ******* you, Let this site fun on its own and want to monitor and run it when you want too. You stupid ******* you need to be consistent.
You’re gone and you’re only coming back in re-runs. But before I disappear you...

9CFF95E8-43D5-41D8-9F22-D5E410E0636D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back