***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

We won't be seeing Year 2 but Rousseau was in line to go top 10 if not higher with another year of production. Rousseau was/is gonna be put on Stroud's resume. He coached a #1 overall pick in Mario Williams, John McCargo and another first rounder in Manny Lawson at NC State. The two times he's been a DL coach at places that can get talent he's developed 4 first round picks in 4 years.
I can't speak on the other 3 even though I know Mario. But Greg had little to do with Stroud and he'd tell you himself what Jess was for him. Regardless I get giving Stroud some credit. Not trying to argue none or rain on this day. He's doin his job to the best of his ability & doin it well at that. Let's just stop talking **** about Kevin to hold Stroud up. One got nothin to do with the other. Also good coaches cut they stripes with inferior talent. That's when you know what a coach is really about. They make small time kids stand out from the pack.

Advertisement
I can't speak on the other 3 even though I know Mario. But Greg had little to do with Stroud and he'd tell you himself what Jess was for him. Regardless I get giving Stroud some credit. Not trying to argue none or rain on this day. He's doin his job to the best of his ability & doin it well at that. Let's just stop talking **** about Kevin to hold Stroud up. One got nothin to do with the other. Also good coaches cut they stripes with inferior talent. That's when you know what a coach is really about. They make small time kids stand out from the pack.
Not even about Patrick. It is about Paranos putting Stroud in an early grave because he wanted Patrick. Who knows about recruiting rankings back in 2002 but Lawson and McCargo were both two stars.

I think you got it twisted. No one is talking **** about Kevin. It’s weird af how obsessed Paranos is about comparing Stroud to KP and going out of his way to tell everyone how terrible Stroud is. KP doesn’t coach here, so no one should care about him like that. It’s weird

223c335d41e6fe8ec62d1ca9f2ca284b.gif
QnljV0.gif
tumblr_m3cgf3O5B61rok7y4o1_400.gif
P7kgBA.gif
tumblr_nbncih99rT1qdoxp5o1_400.gif
liLUaZE.gif
Anyone know who the brunette is in the last 2 gifs? For science.

Advertisement
He's not saying nothing wrong though. People tryin to bait him to get a comment. He's got an opinion & right or wrong people just gotta respect that. It's an opinion alot of people who know football far better than the majority of people on here would share by the way... Stroud is doing a **** of a job recruiting. Just celebrate the comitt and leave it at that.
I think you’re saying he’s entitled to his opinion? Of course he is, so are you, and so is everyone else.

Paranos has been attacking Stroud since the moment he was rolled in his position. Yesterday he couldn’t help but deliver a backhanded compliment after the man literally landed the highest rated DT since God knows when. Patrick is his own personal Butch Davis.

I happen to think Lincoln Riley is a better OC than Rhett Lashlee. So I’m going to minimize everything Lashlee does until we hire Riley, because I’m very confident the guy at Oklahoma is a better coach. Doesn’t matter what Lashlee does from here on out, I’m sure Riley would’ve done it better and I’m going to point to that belief every time Lashlee succeeds.

So I agree, P shouldve just celebrated the commit and left it at that.

Not even about Patrick. It is about Paranos putting Stroud in an early grave because he wanted Patrick. Who knows about recruiting rankings back in 2002 but Lawson and McCargo were both two stars.
Rankings are irrelevant and made by people who don't even take the time depending on the area kids are from to be informed about they own opinions. Again, I'm not gonna knock on Stroud. The comment I did make was in regards to you saying the only two places he was able to get talent... That's a nonsense excuse that a coach doesn't need. Plenty of coaches live off of middle of the pack recruits. Akron isn't a school that should have that excuse in store neither is Toledo or wherever else. Does Boise have that excuse or Nevada or some other bottom tier school? They still develop what they get. Only point is drop the two schools he was able to get talent at. Cause all that really means is he needs kids with elite traits in order to succeed. I don't believe that's true necessarily. But that's also why he doesn't need a built in excuse. Just leave Kevin happy where he's at.

I think you’re saying he’s entitled to his opinion? Of course he is, so are you, and so is everyone else.

Paranos has been attacking Stroud since the moment he was rolled in his position. Yesterday he couldn’t help but deliver a backhanded compliment after the man literally landed the highest rated DT since God knows when. Patrick is his own personal Butch Davis.

I happen to think Lincoln Riley is a better OC than Rhett Lashlee. So I’m going to minimize everything Lashlee does until we hire Riley, because I’m very confident the guy at Oklahoma is a better coach. Doesn’t matter what Lashlee does from here on out, I’m sure Riley would’ve done it better and I’m going to point to that belief every time Lashlee succeeds.

So I agree, P shouldve just celebrated the commit and left it at that.
Lol... I always find amusement in our dialogue brother. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Ps. You're right Riley is better. Lol
That's the great part about opinions and coaches. There's more than one. Personally I don't read most peoples comments on here cause I try to preserve the brain cells I got left. So I don't know peoples hot takes. Kevin wanted no part of the job more accurately wifey didn't. You make due with what you got. Is what it is. Stay impartial and keep fighting the good fight.

Advertisement
Lol... I always find amusement in our dialogue brother. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Ps. You're right Riley is better. Lol
That's the great part about opinions and coaches. There's more than one. Personally I don't read most peoples comments on here cause I try to preserve the brain cells I got left. So I don't know peoples hot takes. Kevin wanted no part of the job more accurately wifey didn't. You make due with what you got. Is what it is. Stay impartial and keep fighting the good fight.
Fight the good fight!

He's not saying nothing wrong though. People tryin to bait him to get a comment. He's got an opinion & right or wrong people just gotta respect that. It's an opinion alot of people who know football far better than the majority of people on here would share by the way... Stroud is doing a **** of a job recruiting. Just celebrate the comitt and leave it at that.
He's actually said a lot wrong when it comes to Stroud.

Advertisement
We won't be seeing Year 2 but Rousseau was in line to go top 10 if not higher with another year of production. Rousseau was/is gonna be put on Stroud's resume. He coached a #1 overall pick in Mario Williams, John McCargo and another first rounder in Manny Lawson at NC State. The two times he's been a DL coach at places that can get talent he's developed 4 first round picks in 4 years.
Its pretty impressive how Stroud developed Rousseau. He came in as basically a raw athlete. Played mostly receiver in high school and Stroud turned into an all American.

He's actually said a lot wrong when it comes to Stroud.
Again chise, it wouldn't shock me if he had. I don't bother to read most of it. But unless it's stuff he's staying as fact than it's simply his opinion. Lord knows this place is the land of milk and honey when it comes to moronic incorrect opinions. So why bother getting upset over his if the other several hundred people or so on here don't inspire that same feeling from u. But anyways hope u good brother. Notice I haven't heard from u lately......

Advertisement
Its pretty impressive how Stroud developed Rousseau. He came in as basically a raw athlete. Played mostly receiver in high school and Stroud turned into an all American.
I've had that exact conversation with Greg and he personally will tell you he got that from Jess in their limited time together because Jess was more technical. Jess made him comfortable with his flaws and developed technique even through his injury. That's from his mouth not mine. Far as Stroud he says he loves how he takes his strengths and focused on that. Same thing nesta says about him. Kids love Stroud. But the technical side ain't him.

I've had that exact conversation with Greg and he personally will tell you he got that from Jess in their limited time together because Jess was more technical. Jess made him comfortable with his flaws and developed technique even through his injury. That's from his mouth not mine. Far as Stroud he says he loves how he takes his strengths and focused on that. Same thing nesta says about him. Kids love Stroud. But the technical side ain't him.
I didn’t see any development from D line last year so this doesn’t surprise me that he said that . I have seen consistent regression since Kul left technique wise. It was a a pleasure to watch his d line play every Saturday. Glad Stroud is recruiting at a monster level though

Again chise, it wouldn't shock me if he had. I don't bother to read most of it. But unless it's stuff he's staying as fact than it's simply his opinion. Lord knows this place is the land of milk and honey when it comes to moronic incorrect opinions. So why bother getting upset over his if the other several hundred people or so on here don't inspire that same feeling from u. But anyways hope u good brother. Notice I haven't heard from u lately......
Hope you're well, dude. I'm not upset over it; I just don't like to see guys catch agendas against certain coaches who are actually doing a good just because he's not "their guy."

This guy wears Stroud out and had him dead and buried when we hired him. I just don't like seeing our coaches unjustly slaughtered by our alleged fans on our recruiting board.

Advertisement
Back