***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

I read through it. He’s out of his mind with saying what he said in a variety of porsts. He switched to go at me because I gave him an infraction and then when he called out the Maude’s I had words for him and told him to knock it off.

I knew he wouldn’t stop so I just brought it to a head. When I see a blatant *******, I don’t need to take small measured steps with chances and patient discipline. **** it, I’ll just end the problem quickly. I’ve been on here long enough to know trouble and trouble that isn’t going away.

What is really crazy is this...we must have had a dozen pages of people making OBVIOUS sarcastic "compliments" towards Leonard Taylor...the guy KNEW it was all a joke...and then suddenly, someone makes a "disciple" joke and he LOST IT.

Meanwhile, he's been on the board for how long? People post booty shots. People take the lord's name in vain. People talk about ***, drugs, and rock and roll.

But a person makes a random disciple joke and this guy loses his sanity? And blames it on his religious purity?

Strange stuff indeed.

Advertisement
Remember that time LT committed to the U?

4b59665a651e1506037517bbf4c25896.gif

booty-bounce-2.gif
105694.gif
96c9d97c5a26c99d75876cf74b44ecf5.gif
tumblr_o43ascb6tv1sfekemo1_500.gif
f4ec83c2e573e12c61280aa4e49b6a0c.gif
5958600d7d485e9fff372f9b5a6534ce.gif

Advertisement
I've had that exact conversation with Greg and he personally will tell you he got that from Jess in their limited time together because Jess was more technical. Jess made him comfortable with his flaws and developed technique even through his injury. That's from his mouth not mine. Far as Stroud he says he loves how he takes his strengths and focused on that. Same thing nesta says about him. Kids love Stroud. But the technical side ain't him.

Is there anyone you would recommend who could be added to the staff to help Stroud with the DT/DE technical side? Kinda look at it like the Banda/Rumph pairing. One is a recruiting sniper, the other is a technique guy. Love what Stroud is doing on the trail, but from what you stated, it doesn't seem like he is that strong in coaching dept.

Is there anyone you would recommend who could be added to the staff to help Stroud with the DT/DE technical side? Kinda look at it like the Banda/Rumph pairing. One is a recruiting sniper, the other is a technique guy. Love what Stroud is doing on the trail, but from what you stated, it doesn't seem like he is that strong in coaching dept.
Let me clarify then. I'm not saying he's no good as a coach. Any coach that is liked by his players and is supportive to their strengths is worth something. He's a pretty good recruiter as well. Much like Banda kids like him,but y'all give his recruiting skills WAY TOO MUCH credit. This staff approaches recruiting as a team effort. No kid is recruited by one coach. They are first recruited by Cooney,DVD or telly. Than they gauge interest and either move on or pass them on to a position coach or area recruiter depending on position. Next is the coordinator than the head coach throughout. It's literally a team effort with one primary throughout. For me I've always valued a coach who can take our weaknesses and develop a strength. That's my concern here. To me development is far more relevant than just being able to recruit. But apparently on here that's just me. Far as anyone to replace him that's just not necessary. What he needs is a strong support staff. Back in our days we always had monsters as g.a. definitely hasn't been the case in a long time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me clarify then. I'm not saying he's no good as a coach. Any coach that is liked by his players and is supportive to their strengths is worth something. He's a pretty good recruiter as well. Much like Banda kids like him,but y'all give his recruiting skills WAY TOO MUCH credit. This staff approaches recruiting as a team effort. No kid is recruited by one coach. They are first recruited by Cooney,DVD or telly. Than they gauge interest and either move on or pass them on to a position coach or area recruiter depending on position. Next is the coordinator than the head coach throughout. It's literally a team effort with one primary throughout. For me I've always valued a coach who can take our weaknesses and develop a strength. That's my concern here. To me development is far more relevant than just being able to recruit. But apparently on here that's just me. Far as anyone to replace him that's just not necessary. What he needs is a strong support staff. Back in our days we always had monsters as g.a. definitely hasn't been the case in a long time.
100% on the GA's comment...from the Early 80s...to the Early 2000s...We ALWAYS had Incredible GA's....Some that not only were Great Position coaches eventually...but Great NFL coaches as well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back