Breakdown From UAB fan

their previous game was simply them looking ahead to us, a classic thing that happens really.

I wish people would lower their hopes a little bit, calling for 60 points with a new coordinator, quarterback ,and not the usual practices?

anyway, I'm surprised that guy knows this team as well most people on this forum does. Almost seems like the guy lurks here or something.

Advertisement
their previous game was simply them looking ahead to us, a classic thing that happens really.

I wish people would lower their hopes a little bit, calling for 60 points with a new coordinator, quarterback ,and not the usual practices?

anyway, I'm surprised that guy knows this team as well most people on this forum does. Almost seems like the guy lurks here or something.
Lol I think it’s obvious we are their super bowl for the season....

Prime time matchup ( now that the heat advanced past the bucks) against a “name brand” school

So the only thing, were you single, that would hold you back from smashing that is her arm length? Like if she had that body with a proportionate DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d tag that???

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes get in here and take a look at the woman we are referencing.

I’m trying to act like a land surveyor here and pin down his boundaries. It’s frightening as **** bro.

View attachment 129542

That’s just way too nasty for me. Only way is she blows me through a Gloryhole I don’t have to see her fat body

Why would they try. Tell their DL, stay in they lanes, force him to pass. Tell their coverage guys, grab their face masks, ACC refs won't call it.

Good point they gotta do something. They stay in man almost exclusively, but they won’t be able to on Thursday.

Advertisement
So the only thing, were you single, that would hold you back from smashing that is her arm length? Like if she had that body with a proportionate DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d tag that???

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes get in here and take a look at the woman we are referencing.

I’m trying to act like a land surveyor here and pin down his boundaries. It’s frightening as **** bro.

View attachment 129542
I didn't say I would date her, but rather put here in the little black book under the late night section. Wifey/girl friend/companion/Friends With Benefits are all very different do have one thing in common, they never come from the late night section of the black book. The chicks in that section are subject to plausible deniability, an she definitely meets the perimeters and she knows it.

Go Canes

And got damnit @Andrew , get me a **** vomit emoji already.

@JD08 will support this if it helps, given his high profile.
cf63ce5f75db6fdf91863fdb1e967afa--carlitos-way-sean-penn.jpg

Embrace the Fluff and leave @Andrew out of this, instead just let the fluff wash over you, an experience with a pleasantly plump princess could change your. Look at benefits PPP has provided for the country. PPP is there helping those who needed a little help staying up! #FluffyFluffers

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn't say I would date her, but rather put here in the little black book under the late night section. Wifey/girl friend/companion/Friends With Benefits are all very different do have one thing in common, they never come from the late night section of the black book. The chicks in that section are subject to plausible deniability, an she definitely meets the perimeters and she knows it.

Go Canes
I didn’t say anything about “dating” her. I’m straight up talking about that the only thing holding you back from banging that is that she has short arms. Like if she had a DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d bang that. There’s a bigger principle involved here - much BIGger

I didn’t say anything about “dating” her. I’m straight up talking about that the only thing holding you back from banging that is that she has short arms. Like if she had a DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d bang that. There’s a bigger principle involved here - much BIGger
He just said that he'd bang her, he'd just keep it secret. That's objectively worse than your suggestion. I'm pretty sure if she had a kid and decided to breast feed, it would look like this.

baby do not want GIF

He just said that he'd bang her, he'd just keep it secret. That's objectively worse than your suggestion. I'm pretty sure if she had a kid and decided to breast feed, it would look like this.

baby do not want GIF
Do something with bAndrew, dude - please - please - pleaaaaaaase get me the vomit emoji???

🤮

Do something with bAndrew, dude - please - please - pleaaaaaaase get me the vomit emoji???

🤮
I'm smart enough to not push my luck. But I will say that if you have an acceptable image in an SVG file with a transparent background, your chances will be higher.

Advertisement
I'm smart enough to not push my luck. But I will say that if you have an acceptable image in an SVG file with a transparent background, your chances will be higher.
I don’t know how to do that.

I don’t know how to do that.
You are the master of animated GIFs. Use Google or depend on the kindness of strangers. That's what worked for me. (The kindness of strangers).

@Lokest was Johnny On The Spot with that one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back