Breakdown From UAB fan

Advertisement
Great breakdown.
Didnt know their defense was strong last year atleast based on rankings, watching them last week the fcs team seemed to be able to move the ball. Their offense is also a weakness of theirs going in. I expect us to dominate but it will be 1st game with new scheme and qb, could be some kinks to work out.. Still got us dropping 40+ but it might be the fan in me, lol..

Advertisement
Turnovers in their own territory and a muffed punt at their own 10 yard line were the only points that Central Arkansas scored against them until 2 late garbage time TD’s go make the score look close. Miami needs to come out firing and keep their foot on the pedal. I can’t believe how close we are to watching Canes football after this horrific year. Hurry up Thursday night.

Now I will say this. UAB’s defense didn’t do a **** thing after those turnovers. If they couldn’t hold Central Arkansas to FG’s then Miami should be able to score at Will in the red zone.

Advertisement
Hard to hate UAB: their program was put on hiatus for a number of years just because they share the same state college system with the most irrational & delusional fan base in the country, one whose zealotry towards their own iconic program knows no bounds.

If there is an enemy of all that is good and pure in college football, it lies about 50 miles west of UAB.

Advertisement
And post 128 should be post of the year on that board.
B56BCDDC-975A-4BA6-A3B0-F0FAB40C418C.jpeg

Advertisement
Most pass plays, their corners were clinging to the receivers pretty tight. Good coverage even when central Arkansas completed a pass. Safeties got beat deep a couple of times. This game will be tougher than most of you guys think. And based off of last year, we have no reason what so ever to be over confident against any team.

Hard to hate UAB: their program was put on hiatus for a number of years just because they share the same state college system with the most irrational & delusional fan base in the country, one whose zealotry towards their own iconic program knows no bounds.

If there is an enemy of all that is good and pure in college football, it lies about 50 miles west of UAB.
That meeting is still hard to watch

Most pass plays, their corners were clinging to the receivers pretty tight. Good coverage even when central Arkansas completed a pass. Safeties got beat deep a couple of times. This game will be tougher than most of you guys think. And based off of last year, we have no reason what so ever to be over confident against any team.

This isn’t time to clutch your pearls. It’s 2020, Enos is gone. UCA doesn’t have a WR that would be in our two deep. We have the most electric QB in the country. We have 3 backs that their front seven is gonna have a hard time tackling one on one. If they play man and bring as many blitzes as they do on most weekends, we’re gonna have guys walking into the end zone ALL NIGHT. Barring King forgetting how to throw, this will be an onslaught of points from the opening kick.

Advertisement
Back