Breakdown From UAB fan

Advertisement
Youd get lost in them pillsbury rolls
Oh no I wouldn't, if she had longer arms she would be a candidate to get those rolls filled with some warm special edition Caribbean dark chocolate.

18aaffdb-a8b0-4f05-afc2-bcfa7b7bc56f.jpg

Go Canes

To the people saying fly the banners, should we really fly them? Even if that works and coach gets the boot nothing with change. We have an AD who would promote Baker within 30 minutes of firing Diaz.
This is a topic for another thread. No need to detail this one. As for me, yes I realize that I'm the guy who literally posted "fly the banners" in this thread, but I was being ironic. I'm the most anti-banner guy on the planet. I think the banners are counterproductive. I'll leave it at that.

Advertisement
It won't be a tough game and you are a huge ****** for thinking last season has any bearing on this season. You know how many times the Miami Hurricanes have improved by at least 4 games from one season to the next in their storied history? 8. And no reason to be confident? You must have missed the part where one of the best dual threat QBs in the country transferred to Miami and we got one of the best OCs in the nation as well.
Really man?? Huge ******?? Just like your mothers... GTFO

55-13.

Offense comes out strong and jumps to a nice lead. Sputters a little as UAB adjusts, and then Lashlee corrects and rolls up a solid first game debut of the ‘Sunshine Spread’ (neg away on the name, trying to have fun).

Defense plays well a lead.

If we are hitting at 8 ypc we will win big, opens up so much in the passing game.
We’ll have at least 3 or 4 carries of 20-30 yards and I expect one of 50+ so it’ll skew it a little bit. But at the end of the day it should be around that number.

And yes we win big by 3 or more scores

Advertisement
Didnt know their defense was strong last year atleast based on rankings, watching them last week the fcs team seemed to be able to move the ball. Their offense is also a weakness of theirs going in. I expect us to dominate but it will be 1st game with new scheme and qb, could be some kinks to work out.. Still got us dropping 40+ but it might be the fan in me, lol..

I didn’t know that had fans....crazy.

Now I will say this. UAB’s defense didn’t do a **** thing after those turnovers. If they couldn’t hold Central Arkansas to FG’s then Miami should be able to score at Will in the red

Hard to hate UAB: their program was put on hiatus for a number of years just because they share the same state college system with the most irrational & delusional fan base in the country, one whose zealotry towards their own iconic program knows no bounds.

If there is an enemy of all that is good and pure in college football, it lies about 50 miles west of UAB.
Hiatus is a nice way of saying, UA BOT shut down their football program and they lost all of their recruits and literally had to start over a few years later.

My favorite was when the cartel broke up at L$U, and Saban went to the Dolphins with Emmert heading to Washington, Jimbo wanted to be UAB's head coach (pre-warming the bench at F$U) and UA BOT decided they wouldn't allow it in case Alabama needed Jimbo down the road. Absolute bull****.

UAB's coach is the real deal and won't be there long. UAB is like Miami used to be in the late 70s/early 80's....always feeling overlooked and disrespected. There is a reason why Alabama won't play them and Auburn met them once in like the mid 90s.

If this team can find a way to shake the standard first game penalty ridden bull****, with an offense that doesn't take too long to get going, we should cruise. That said, I don't want to give these guys reason to believe...

Advertisement
55-13.

Offense comes out strong and jumps to a nice lead. Sputters a little as UAB adjusts, and then Lashlee corrects and rolls up a solid first game debut of the ‘Sunshine Spread’ (neg away on the name, trying to have fun).

Defense plays well a lead.
I like the sunshine spread.

This is a topic for another thread. No need to detail this one. As for me, yes I realize that I'm the guy who literally posted "fly the banners" in this thread, but I was being ironic. I'm the most anti-banner guy on the planet. I think the banners are counterproductive. I'll leave it at that.
Didn’t feel like going to another thread lol, and I’m not a poster who drags things out. So with that said it’s **** uab. At least for the next 3 days.

Advertisement
Oh no I wouldn't, if she had longer arms she would be a candidate to get those rolls filled with some warm special edition Caribbean dark chocolate.

18aaffdb-a8b0-4f05-afc2-bcfa7b7bc56f.jpg

Go Canes
So the only thing, were you single, that would hold you back from smashing that is her arm length? Like if she had that body with a proportionate DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d tag that???

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes get in here and take a look at the woman we are referencing.

I’m trying to act like a land surveyor here and pin down his boundaries. It’s frightening as **** bro.

006EC5B5-B94E-4947-A25B-7C248A1858EE.png

So the only thing, were you single, that would hold you back from smashing that is her arm length? Like if she had that body with a proportionate DJ Ivey wingspan, you’d tag that???

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes get in here and take a look at the woman we are referencing.

I’m trying to act like a land surveyor here and pin down his boundaries. It’s frightening as **** bro.

View attachment 129542
And got damnit @Andrew , get me a **** vomit emoji already.

@JD08 will support this if it helps, given his high profile.

Advertisement
Back