Braxton Berrios

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Stephen Wiseman ‏@stevewisemanNC 7m
Berrios just tacked on a 60-yd TD on a draw. Now has 6 carries for 157 yards. 3 TDs. Gonna make a college coach very happy soon

Advertisement
I want him at UM for no other reason than seeing how many different white slot WR's announcers compare him to.

Advertisement
Stephen Wiseman ‏@stevewisemanNC 11m
Berrios at halftime of season-opening game: 9 carries, 204 yards, 4 TDs (52, 30, 60, 28). Could be taking most of the 2nd-half off

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he's coming here. I love our chances with our coaching staff and our incoming QB's.

Advertisement
Berrios has haters? When did this happen?

About a week after everyone was fawning over him, he said he would commit after his visit on the 7th.

Then the "WRs like him grow on trees in SFLA" talk started. It was pretty pathetic, even for this fan base.

Oh, but he sucks because he's white

Shut the **** up.

Nobody has said that about the kid.

This. And who are the "Barrios haters" dude was talking about? Some people have *****ed and moaned about the recruiting process but is anyone really saying the guy is a bum?

Well define "anyone" I suppose. Were people talking **** about him? Yes. Were those same people probably finger painting with their own ***** at the time? Likely.

Competition in NC is weak. How do I know? Because I was considered good in highschool and I am a scrub.
A baller is a baller no matter where he's from.

It's not just about who the player plays against, but how they project to the college level. Do their skills and abilities positively project to the next level?

Curtis Porter is from NC and he's probably our most important defensive player this season.

Advertisement
Back