Braxton Berrios

Advertisement
Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

"Yeah, we've NEVER have JAGS from SoFla"! signed, Aldarius Johnson, and most of the rest of the recruiting class of 08

We need to take Langham, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon IMO and call it a day.

If it was that easy, this would probably be our WR class! But recruiting is never that easy, man. The problem with your suggestion is Lane (gaytes) is NOT coming, Rudolph is NOT coming. Remember he was committed here at one time. His final 4 doesn't even include us. To top it off, we're probably gonna be in a dogfight with Bama for Dixon. Sooo how do you suggest we pull this off? How do we take them. They don't wanna come here (as of yet). DO you suggest we lay off all other WR targets, till they change their minds? That's the kind of recruiting that landed Shannon in the s#itcan, and led us into 3 or 4 years of trying to restock a mismanaged roster.
We have Langham, and I think we get Dixon. Who else? I want kids that want to be here. The way it's looking now, we better take Berrios, if he wants in. The Berrios kid is not garbage. I would love to see him in O and G.

We're in play with any kid from S Florida.

We could flip Lane if we wanted to. The problem is we have not been recruiting some of these kids as hard as UF or other schools have been recruiting them.

I would imagine beating UF would help our cause with Lane and I hope Miami recruits him until signing day regardless as to if Berrios or Dixon jump on board; Lane is on another level, but he said he saw more opportunity at UF and that he thought he could play right away looking at their depth chart. I think he'll compete for a spot early wherever he signs, but I don't think it's as simple as "recruit him more aggressively and he'll flip," more at play here.

Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

:ibisroflmao: WOW

.... and bro while i laff can you explain how Miami should go about trying to figure out how to get Lane and Rudolph, break that one down for me??

The same way we got our other 25 committed recruits. By recruiting them harder than anyone else recruits them.

Lane hadn't spoken to the coaches for like a month right before he committed. Rudolph decommited because they didn't know who he was when he visited campus. Reports are that we weren't recruiting Dalvin Cook nearly as hard as UF.

I think this staff is targeting certain guys they like the most, which is fine, that's what they should do.

Advertisement
Kid dominates other white people

Would be a JAG in Dade County

Im not gonna say he'd be a JAG in the GMAC. He earned more than that at the Nike Opening.

That said, it really is hard to evaluate his film because of: (1) the competition (2) his O line looks way bigger than every team they play.

:ibisroflmao: WOW

.... and bro while i laff can you explain how Miami should go about trying to figure out how to get Lane and Rudolph, break that one down for me??

The same way we got our other 25 committed recruits. By recruiting them harder than anyone else recruits them.

Lane hadn't spoken to the coaches for like a month right before he committed. Rudolph decommited because they didn't know who he was when he visited campus. Reports are that we weren't recruiting Dalvin Cook nearly as hard as UF.

I think this staff is targeting certain guys they like the most, which is fine, that's what they should do.

state your source

You do know he came to a UM Camp this summer and MADE EVERY ONE ELSE LOOK SILLY. He ate the dade competition head to head in camp. So please stop with that non-sense, it is the same crap the BJ Knauf went through in 2012 an he only came down to UM's camp and made DB's look they were playing on 1 leg. Then to as vanilla frosting on his camp performance he won the smoke house race and it wasn't even close. Thats right a white kid from country *** polk county private school came down to dade county an eat some goon's lunch's, but did staff offer nope. Oh yeah that is Amari Cooper he is smoking in that last race. So please don't sleep Braxton Berrios or any one else based on color.

[video=youtube;83OOEWYb7F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OOEWYb7F8[/video]
[video=youtube;0nQ-qIrsKHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nQ-qIrsKHc[/video]

Advertisement
Have you seen his head collection?

I think they're still dripping, but I'm sure he'll show them as soon as they drip dry.

Y'all need to stop hatin on dude cause he white. I'm black and I'll tell u. Cuz can ball. I see it. This kids has the goods! Black, White or Latino, he good. Gotta give him his props when it's due. He can ball anywhere. Hasn't he done enough to make you guys NOT doubt him? AG's camp? The Opening? Picking up offers, left and right, from LEGIT top 10 programs? You think that he didn't face competition at those camps!? So what some of you are saying that AG, Urban Meyer, and the coaches at Oregon don't know talent? SMMFH!COME ON, MAN!!!

Advertisement

You do know he came to a UM Camp this summer and MADE EVERY ONE ELSE LOOK SILLY. He ate the dade competition head to head in camp. So please stop with that non-sense, it is the same crap the BJ Knauf went through in 2012 an he only came down to UM's camp and made DB's look they were playing on 1 leg. Then to as vanilla frosting on his camp performance he won the smoke house race and it wasn't even close. Thats right a white kid from country *** polk county private school came down to dade county an eat some goon's lunch's, but did staff offer nope. Oh yeah that is Amari Cooper he is smoking in that last race. So please don't sleep Braxton Berrios or any one else based on color.

[video=youtube;83OOEWYb7F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OOEWYb7F8[/video]
[video=youtube;0nQ-qIrsKHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nQ-qIrsKHc[/video]

We have too much talent in Polk Nos' surprised coaches dont be in the area more dragging out sleepers.. same thing with Clewiston, Belle Glades, Pahokee, & Imokalee smh

I was there that day near the finish line. 81 jumped the gun and that white kid still smoked his ***. On the field he caught everything thrown his way. If I recall correctly there were like 5 Div 1 QBs throwing that day. Knauf just looked like a RB instead of a slot when he made the cuts. He just need some coaching up. But kid was definitely a great athelete that was clearly the fastest and caught everything thrown to him. He must have some Rican blood in him like Berrios.

Advertisement
Berrios 8 carries for 67 yards, 4-6 passing for 139 & 3 TDs, AND 2 ints on defense....

Advertisement
Back