Braxton Berrios

If there were six "Five Stars" RB's in one class who showed interest in Miami but Al (only) took 3 that he had to pick, we will have fans who will cry and moan and complain about (losing) the other three and the fact AL did not put a fence around SF!
It's just the nature of the beast.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If there were six "Five Stars" RB's in one class who showed interest in Miami but Al (only) took 3 that he had to pick, we will have fans who will cry and moan and complain about (losing) the other three and the fact AL did not put a fence around SF!

Well he shoulda landed all six then. :drevil:

Well he shoulda landed all six then. :drevil:
Yup. Fire Golden!

Advertisement
Didn't this dude nearly **** all over himself when Urb offered?? Yeah, I have a sinking feeling we aren't getting this one.

Okay, now that you all saw that highlight, Can you see the 175 lb middle linebackers? Braxton is legit, so it makes it even easier. North Carolina develops studs here and there, but as a whole, it is under developed.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Didn't this dude nearly **** all over himself when Urb offered?? Yeah, I have a sinking feeling we aren't getting this one.
No

Didn't even list them in his top 3.

he doesn't have a top 3

The rumors of me having a top 3 are false. It's still open and I will inform everybody when that changes. #UT #UK #USC #O #TheU #WVU #OSU

My bad, could've sworn I read on here somewhere it was Miami, USCe, and Oregon

Advertisement
Okay, now that you all saw that highlight, Can you see the 175 lb middle linebackers? Braxton is legit, so it makes it even easier. North Carolina develops studs here and there, but as a whole, it is under developed.
Thomas Jones came from a tiny *** town in Southwest VA called Big Stone Gap. I played against him in HS, and I was a 120 lb weakling underclassman CB (gives you an idea of the competition level). I believe his HS (Powell Valley) had less than 600 students grades 9-12 when he went to school there.

Jones went on to an excellent collegiate career at Virginia, breaking school records that were earlier set by Tiki Barber. He was even considered a Heisman contender in his senior year of 1999. He rushed for 10,000 yards over his NFL career w/5 teams, most notably with the Bears & Jets. Only 25 NFL players have ever rushed for 10,000 yards in a career.

My point is--that dude came from a poor as **** coal mining town in bum-fvck VA...and played against horrid HS competition compared to South Florida HSFB, but his career would have never happened if George Welsh had put the same kind of thought process into him as a prospect as a lot of folks are putting into Berrios right now. It didn't matter the HS competition--you could watch Jones play and know that he's special. Berrios has that same kind of look.

Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

We need to take Langham, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon IMO and call it a day.

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer 3m
Darrell Langham has no official visits planned this fall, says his HS coach. "He's not interested in anyone else," Daryl Drinkwater says.

A little ot but it still makes me smile to know we at least have this stud who's all Cane

Advertisement
Got a lot of Sam Mcguffie with a sprinkle of Wayne Chrebet. Witty player too, much like Ed McCaffrey.

Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

We need to take Langham, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon IMO and call it a day.

Disagree,

Berrios is a stud, has done the camp circuit w/ all the SFL guys and had done more than hold his own, BB is the goods.

And goodluck getting those four to all commit to Miami, that was a wetdream last summer.

Advertisement
Back