Braxton Berrios

Advertisement
Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

"Yeah, we've NEVER have JAGS from SoFla"! signed, Aldarius Johnson, and most of the rest of the recruiting class of 08

We need to take Langham, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon IMO and call it a day.

If it was that easy, this would probably be our WR class! But recruiting is never that easy, man. The problem with your suggestion is Lane (gaytes) is NOT coming, Rudolph is NOT coming. Remember he was committed here at one time. His final 4 doesn't even include us. To top it off, we're probably gonna be in a dogfight with Bama for Dixon. Sooo how do you suggest we pull this off? How do we take them. They don't wanna come here (as of yet). DO you suggest we lay off all other WR targets, till they change their minds? That's the kind of recruiting that landed Shannon in the s#itcan, and led us into 3 or 4 years of trying to restock a mismanaged roster.
We have Langham, and I think we get Dixon. Who else? I want kids that want to be here. The way it's looking now, we better take Berrios, if he wants in. The Berrios kid is not garbage. I would love to see him in O and G.

Hmm...Berrios kinda reminds me a little of Dafetus Jones, with a little Dwight "F*ck Yo Mama" Schwartz thrown in there....

We need to take Langham, Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon IMO and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

That is not happening...guess you haven't been paying attention

Best case now is Dixon, Berrios, and Langham

Best case now is Dixon, Berrios, and Langham[/QUOTE]

Jojo is out there. So is CJ Worthen (I'm ******* up his name), both fsu commits we could flip as they are soft, open, and being recruited by us. There are others.

Advertisement

Best case now is Dixon, Berrios, and Langham

Jojo is out there. So is CJ Worthen (I'm ****ing up his name), both fsu commits we could flip as they are soft, open, and being recruited by us. There are others.[/QUOTE]

Dont bring the sorry white boy up, and I mean CJ he's garbage. Also, if UM really is interested in others they wont just go after those guys they have alot of time to make pushes on others

Put me in the camp that would rather get the South Florida receivers than Berrios. Berrios could be good, or he could be just another OOS JAG. South Florida studs hardly ever turn in to JAGS.

All of the kids you listed could be JAGs, regardless of where they're from.

Lane os gone and Rudolph isn't looking at my Canes. That leaves Langham, Gray, Dixon, Berrios, and Robinson. We should get all of them.

"Yeah, we've NEVER have JAGS from SoFla"! signed, Aldarius Johnson, and most of the rest of the recruiting class of 08

If it was that easy, this would probably be our WR class! But recruiting is never that easy, man. The problem with your suggestion is Lane (gaytes) is NOT coming, Rudolph is NOT coming. Remember he was committed here at one time. His final 4 doesn't even include us. To top it off, we're probably gonna be in a dogfight with Bama for Dixon. Sooo how do you suggest we pull this off? How do we take them. They don't wanna come here (as of yet). DO you suggest we lay off all other WR targets, till they change their minds? That's the kind of recruiting that landed Shannon in the s#itcan, and led us into 3 or 4 years of trying to restock a mismanaged roster.
We have Langham, and I think we get Dixon. Who else? I want kids that want to be here. The way it's looking now, we better take Berrios, if he wants in. The Berrios kid is not garbage. I would love to see him in O and G.

We're in play with any kid from S Florida.

We could flip Lane if we wanted to. The problem is we have not been recruiting some of these kids as hard as UF or other schools have been recruiting them.

Advertisement

Lane os gone and Rudolph isn't looking at my Canes. That leaves Langham, Gray, Dixon, Berrios, and Robinson. We should get all of them.

Who is the last kid you can think of that was a stud in S Florida who ended up being a JAG in college?

We're in play with any kid from S Florida.

We could flip Lane if we wanted to. The problem is we have not been recruiting some of these kids as hard as UF or other schools have been recruiting them.

Que?

Who is the last kid you can think of that was a stud in S Florida who ended up being a JAG in college?

Most of the MNW class?

Most of the MNW class?

Ouch

Advertisement

Most of the MNW class?

Randy could have turned Joe Montana in to a JAG. I don't think a single kid from anywhere in the country developed during those years.

Most of the MNW class?

Randy could have turned Joe Montana in to a JAG. I don't think a single kid from anywhere in the country developed during those years.

Agree on Randy, Big Ern!

Advertisement

Ivan sticks McCartney, Jeff Luc(debatable if S FL), Chris Dunkley, Gerald Christian, Eduardo Clements. There are more than that but those are off the top of my head.

Jamaal Berry

A bunch

Thanks, bobby! There's a lot more. And a lot of them didn't sign with the U. Willie Williams and Bobby Washington comes to mind. There was another highly ranked RB about the same time as Washington. Another JAG. I can't think of his name, right now. See, EM, just cause a kid is a stud in SoFla, don't necessarily mean that they gon be studs at the next level.

Thanks, bobby! There's a lot more. And a lot of them didn't sign with the U. Willie Williams and Bobby Washington comes to mind. There was another highly ranked RB about the same time as Washington. Another JAG. I can't think of his name, right now. See, EM, just cause a kid is a stud in SoFla, don't necessarily mean that they gon be studs at the next level.

I don't mean highly ranked, I mean highly thought of in South Florida. As in... the kind of kid we're all sad to see go.

Nobody cared when Bryant signed with Notre Dame last year, but ALex Collins had us all ****ed off. Why? They were both 4 star prospects, but we knew which one was better.

:ibisroflmao: WOW

.... and bro while i laff can you explain how Miami should go about trying to figure out how to get Lane and Rudolph, break that one down for me??

Advertisement
Back