Braxton Berrios vs. Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane

Advertisement
Been watching Braxton since Pop Warner and he really loves to compete.I've always given him the Steve Smith comparison because he has that type of edge but doesn't go overboard with it.

I think that may be the first time I have ever seen somebody compare a white receiver to a black receiver....interesting.

Mark it down. All 3 will be very good. All 3 are different types and have different skill sets.

The most polished is close between Rudolph and Berrios. I would give it to Rudolph.

The most ceiling is Lane, if he develops, he will be a nightmare. If he ever makes it on to FSUs campus.

Lane has speed and size, but the other two move around better and are just as fast. But again, Lane has the size. Yeah he'll make guys miss sometimes, but Rudolph and berrios can make people miss locked in a phone booth.

Berrios purest of pure slot receivers, as long as nothing goes wrong. He will be playing for a long time. He won't be a first round pick though. Due to his size. But in those first 10-20 yards he is the most dangerous.

Rudolph is an animal. I don't think Lane gets enough credit. He's going to cause matchup problems. Berrios will be a stud for us. We just need a QB that can get him the ball.

Advertisement
Pretty sure that I read that Berrios shuttle time would have broken an NFL combine record

Pretty sure that I read that Berrios shuttle time would have broken an NFL combine record

Nah, but they said something like it would have been one of the top 3 shuttle times in the last 20 years.

It's not just that though, the kid has a 41" vert. jump too

Advertisement
Been watching Braxton since Pop Warner and he really loves to compete.I've always given him the Steve Smith comparison because he has that type of edge but doesn't go overboard with it.

He cannot be compared to Smith if he doesn't go overboard. Lol

My main concern with BB is him staying healthy. Once he hits the field, watch out. Rudolph is a stud, and Ermon has all the tools/potential but from an outsiders prospective seems to lack the determination.

Advertisement
It really depends on how Coley uses BB. Also, a smallish WR with that type of short area burst needs an accurate and decisive QB. Work ethic and athleticism are both off the charts with BB. Get him the ball quickly to him space because no one is going to be able to keep up with him underneath and he will be awesome.

Never liked anything Other than size from Lane. You can see his attitude problem on the field. Not a big effort guy and pulls a "Moss" when the plays away from him.

Rudolph looks like the real deal to me.

I do favor Coley and Ridley over these guys. But that doesn't mean they are slouches either.

Advertisement
Everyone hates ermon because he's a follower but to deny his talent its down right comical

I often here people talk about Lane's size, but he doesn't look that big to me. What am I missing?

Edit: For the record,I'm not saying that he's small, but his size is mentioned so often that you'd think he was 6'4+

Last edited:
I'll take Tyre Brady because at the end of the day I believe he will be a nightmare and has more upside than any of them, plus if T.Gray can get in-what a dilemma for opposing defenses.

Advertisement
Back