Braxton Berrios vs. Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane

Advertisement
Can't sweat the ones that got away. Can only worry about the kids that enroll. We stole an All American from NC and got him in early. ACL is a bummer, in a ******* all star game no less. He will be immensely useful, and we haven't had a guy like him in a long long time.

I have 0 doubt that Berrios will be useful. Will he be a gamebreaker? Can't say. Guys like him are back in vogue and have been productive. It will be interesting to see if the short passing game is in our gameplan at all, or if we just want to go 3 and out for the next decade.

Any updates on Lane? What are the holes saying? I hope his punk *** doesn't qualify. Guy was low-rate throughout the process.

Everyone hates ermon because he's a follower but to deny his talent its down right comical
I'm not impressed with Ermon. It has nothing to do with him dissing us or being Cook's ball boy. Last year I watched a lot of his film because I thought Barrow would lock him down. I was never impressed. I would have taken Jojo Robinson over Lane.

Advertisement
I'll take Tyre Brady because at the end of the day I believe he will be a nightmare and has more upside than any of them, plus if T.Gray can get in-what a dilemma for opposing defenses.

I like Brady too. I think he has a chance to be a star.

What 3 year WR haul is more impressive?

UM

Coley
Berrios
Ridley

FSU

Lane
Rudolph
Phillips

Advertisement
Any updates on Lane? What are the holes saying? I hope his punk *** doesn't qualify. Guy was low-rate throughout the process.

Hate people that want to see high schoolers to fail at life. People like you are the lowest of the low. smh when Stacy was FSU bound everyone was talking about he wouldn't qualify.

Hate people that want to see high schoolers to fail at life. People like you are the lowest of the low. smh when Stacy was FSU bound everyone was talking about he wouldn't qualify.

+1000000

It's just a game and these are kids... We need check our priorities... Yea it's disappointing to know the kid didn't want to be here... however, I hope our replacements are just as talented... I hope the kid succeeds... It's not like he murdered anyone... He didn't want to be here which he made known throughout the recruitment...

What 3 year WR haul is more impressive?

UM

Coley
Berrios
Ridley

FSU

Lane
Rudolph
Phillips

That's a tough one.

That's most likely the end result.

And both of those are great hauls by Miami and FSU.

Also. Idk why people trying to sell Lane short. He can be a good one.

Rudolph. Lane. Berrios

All have the ability to be good. I don't understand the hate on Lane. I would take him and Rudolph in a heartbeat. But Berrios is a dynamic we don't have, fills the slot which Malcolm Lewis job coming in, but we shall see his progress with injury. Reason being, no way we could pass up on Berrios. He is probably best pure slot receiver I have seen in some time. Rudolph and Lane can be just as good as coley. Don't understand the hate at all.

I still do like Coley more than Lane, Rudolph. But they both are very good too. My opinion was that Ridley was the best receiver in the state this past year and he was only a junior. Ridley could be just as special as Coley or even better. And Phillips from central, I would love to get, very good one too but I see FSU for him following cook and brewton.

But you watch Coley and Ridleys tape, they are both truly something. I'm talking Watkins and Lee special. Also Diggs. The speed, agility and change of direction. Vision, and ability on special teams, separates them from the others. And most of all the 6th gear, how fast they accelerate is scary.

We better land Ridley. Cause that will sting if we don't.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honey Nut will shine like a brass monkey with Ryan at the helm. Between him and Beau, offense should be interesting tearing up the middle of the field.

Advertisement
You people talking about Ermon ever see him play live? I have seen this man, go against my alma-mater MNW and destroy 2 CBs that we're covering him as if it were a punt return! First thing that came to my mind was Randy Moss after witnessing that play . I'm a Hurricane fan to the core but I will not deny talent when I see it. Ask Jabril Peppers who was the hardest to cover during 1on1s at the Under Armor Practices! Kid is a stud. Will flourish with Winston throwing him the ball.

I think Lane is overrated but I'd still take him over Braxton, based on talent.

Based on attitude, Braxton easily.

Rudolph > both

This, and Rudolph is substantially better than both imo.

Three completely different receivers. X, Y and Z.

And this. In terms of where they fit/win, Lane is (right now) a jump ball threat who can win on 9 routes (a la Nuk Hopkins or Davante Parker). Berrios is an inside/slot receiver that can work underneath zones running option routes. Rudolph is simply a beast who can run a full route tree and dominate after the catch. He will give us fits for years.

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ermon lane&sm=1 lol really you guys most not watch to much football or know match up problems he does have character issues I guess but playmaker no question if he had on orange and green you people would crown him

Well I had never seen his highlights and I am now even more unimpressed. What was so special about that? Not hating on the kid but watching that definitely doesn't scream beast. His best attribute was being big. He had no big plays. Looks like a good possession wr to me. You guys give duke a hard time about being hawked down, some little kid on a light blue team ran lane down from about 30yds back.

Advertisement
Back