Braxton Berrios vs. Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane

canesman

Junior
Testing numbers from the opening.....

Braxton Berrios 40 yard - 4.52 20 yard shuttle - 3.81 (FASTEST TIME AT THE EVENT)

Ermon Lane 40 yard - 4.68 20 yard shuttle - 4.60

Travis Rudolph 40 yard - 4.52 20 yard shuttle - 4.20

Javon Harrison 40 yard - 4.68 20 yard shuttle - 4.47

My point.....Braxton Berrios is going to be a freaking stud here!!! Kid's athletic ability combined with anticipated leadership qualities make him my favorite player in the class!

Rudolph is gonna be a nightmare for us.

Lane and Harrison are overrated. Especially Lane....guy has a questionable attitude and was not productive at all this year.

Advertisement
Been watching Braxton since Pop Warner and he really loves to compete.I've always given him the Steve Smith comparison because he has that type of edge but doesn't go overboard with it.

Advertisement
I think Lane is overrated but I'd still take him over Braxton, based on talent.

Based on attitude, Braxton easily.

Rudolph > both

I've never understood why Lane was the number one rated receiver before his senior year. Every time I have seen him play, I am not impressed. He seems to avoid contact. Anyway, I love Berrios, but give me some Rudolph all day long.....

Advertisement
The OP listed numbers from the opening then he gave his opinion which he is entitled to without making fun of. Who will have more impact in college remains to be seen.

Berrios is good but all 3 are different receiver types... So you really can't compare them IMO

All 3 are legit!! And we would love up have all 3.....but, Berrios has some old school swag to him and the skills to back it up!

Advertisement
Call me a homer but if I could only choose one it would be Berrios. He just exhibits an attitude and drive to excel that I haven't seen in the other two, especially Lane. Glad to have him.

Berrios is an Cane, all Cane. The others just suck. Our DBs need to hit them in the mouth ST style and all will be well.

Advertisement
Rudoplh is the best of them. Lane is kind of a weirdo. Berrios is small so until i see him in action for us, i will be skeptical

Can you give me a stat on their hands, heart and size because those are the other qualities that will determine their success. At those levels the timings are meaningless. At least that's what Jerry Rice says.

I'd take Rudolph Braxton and I wouldn't even take lane...

He's got future 5*bust written all over him

Advertisement
Back