Braxton Berrios could have a break out year

So he was terrible throwing to Berrios but he was good enough to help Ahmmon Richards break the Freshman receiving record?

LOL

What point are you trying to make ?? Berrios was the 3rd or 4th option including the TE. His numbers are automatically going to be low and much lower than Ahmmon Richards.

Kaaya was the one throwing the ball and most of the times he was out of sync when he did throw it to him resulting in incompletions or not allowing to make plays after the catch. If you watched the games that was easy to see

Bro, you sound ridiculous.

It's easy to understand the point I'm trying to make. You can't accuse a QB of being inaccurate against one specific WR when he was accurate enough to help another WR break records.

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Listen to this man!! [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]!

That's why he's a COACH!! You make too much sense, brother

Lol yall want let this **** go..... im not a Braxton Berrios fan so its not a big deal what he does this season.

But lol at giving all this credit to Kaaya for Ahmmon Richards breaking the freshman record??

He couldve set the freshman record with Malik Rosier at QB. Kaaya mainly did it against the scrubs on our schedule bc thats the only time Kaaya was able to perform at a high level.... against teams like FAU and even that was shaky at best.

Also Richards became Kaayas locked on 1st read or take a sack option....Berrios was never a 1st read, Kaaya barely made attempts to throw it his way bc he cant throw.. when he did attempt it most of the time he would over throw it to him consistently like against Appalachian state.

He put yards on fsu dipsht. Yeah, I get that he didn't have any game winning drives against them, but don't pretend he didn't have the numbers.

Advertisement
I've already told you why that's retarded logic.

You mean like when he said Richards had good numbers because Kaaya locked in on him as the #1 WR every play even though Coley had way more targets?
That kind of logic?
Krazy may be the worst poster here

Kaaya was almost a 7th round pick for a reason lol you've already lost this argument.

I've already told you why that's retarded logic.

You mean like when he said Richards had good numbers because Kaaya locked in on him as the #1 WR every play even though Coley had way more targets?
That kind of logic?
Krazy may be the worst poster here

Kaaya was almost a 7th round pick for a reason lol you've already lost this argument.

lol I've lost because I prove everything you say to be wrong.

Looks like Braxton Berrios is going to have a bigger break out year than i predicted in this thread. [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]

Looks like Braxton Berrios is going to have a bigger break out year than i predicted in this thread. [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]

I'm pretty sure nobody said he wouldn't. We just argued for your lack of reasoning. You blamed Kaaya (because you're obsessed with him) for Berrios lack of production even though it didn't hold anybody else back.

The real reason that Berrios will excel is enough speed on the outside allowing him to play more slot like he's more gifted for.

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure nobody said he wouldn't. We just argued for your lack of reasoning. You blamed Kaaya (because you're obsessed with him) for Berrios lack of production even though it didn't hold anybody else back.

The real reason that Berrios will excel is enough speed on the outside allowing him to play more slot like he's more gifted for.

Kaaya not being the qb is the biggest reason the offense as a whole has improved dramatically not just Braxton Berrios.

He'll have less yards than Richards, Thomas, and Harley.

A kid's raw physical numbers have never translated to in-game moments worse than Braxton Berrios'. Not quick. Not fast. Can't get separation. Bounces meaningful passes off his chest/face like a trained aquarium seal. An overall pretty terrible guy.

A kid's raw physical numbers have never translated to in-game moments worse than Braxton Berrios'. Not quick. Not fast. Can't get separation. Bounces meaningful passes off his chest/face like a trained aquarium seal. An overall pretty terrible guy.

The part about somebody not being able to separate, not being quick or fast I'm not sure who you are talking about??

The part about somebody not being able to separate, not being quick or fast I'm not sure who you are talking about??

Im talking about the glorified 8th grader Braxton Berrios. His feet move a 1,000 mph but he never goes anywhere. Looks like a cartoon right after they see a ghost and become so petrified they run in place.

He was billed as an electrifying slot guy, and so far he's exhibited unreliable hands, and underwhelming athleticism. Not to much he leads division 1 in wiggerdom.

Advertisement

Im talking about the glorified 8th grader Braxton Berrios. His feet move a 1,000 mph but he never goes anywhere. Looks like a cartoon right after they see a ghost and become so petrified they run in place.

He was billed as an electrifying slot guy, and so far he's exhibited unreliable hands, and underwhelming athleticism. Not to much he leads division 1 in wiggerdom.

Welcome back WTH

He could double his career receiving stats and still not qualify for breakout. Too little time spent open and too much time dropping the ball. His value is in his leadership not his production. Harley will produce more than B2 as a true frosh.

[MENTION=10126]KevinCaneFace[/MENTION], remember this one...

Capture+_2017-08-16-07-26-53.jpg

He said that the high school N'Kosi Perry, who couldn't beat out Brad Kaaya's college backups, is better than NFL draft pick Kaaya today.

Advertisement

View attachment 48870

He said that the high school N'Kosi Perry, who couldn't beat out Brad Kaaya's college backups, is better than NFL draft pick Kaaya today.

lol he's not even a good troll

View attachment 48870

Brad Kaaya would've probably lost his job if he came back this year. Brad is a high floor no potential type of player that also benefited from having the job handed to him and playing against a dnofrio defense in practice.

He wouldve been terrible in scrimmages where this defense could go live and hit the qb. I can tell Coach Richt saw a lot of flaws in his game which is why he didnt want him to come back

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 48870

lol he's not even a good troll

Lol. Is he trolling or is he serious? I've assumed he's serious and just out of his mind. Maybe I've got Krazy all wrong??? I don't wanna be wrong... I like him looney.

Last edited:

View attachment 48870

Brad Kaaya would've probably lost his job if he came back this year. Brad is a high floor no potential type of player that also benefited from having the job handed to him and playing against a dnofrio defense in practice.

He wouldve been terrible in scrimmages where this defense could go live and hit the qb. I can tell Coach Richt saw a lot of flaws in his game which is why he didnt want him to come back

Kaaya's an immobile statute who's a rythem passer that needs everything just right to really succeed. He's limited. He could only be so successful in Richt's offense as it is and he never could get a signature win in Folden's offense. That said, he's still more ready to start a game in college today than Perry is today. Perry, in my opinion, will be a better all around QB once he learns what he needs to.

Welcome back WTH
lol

View attachment 48870

Brad Kaaya would've probably lost his job if he came back this year.
Brad is a high floor no potential type of player that also benefited from having the job handed to him and playing against a dnofrio defense in practice.

This is the dumbest statement uttered in the history of college football message boards. Did you really think that thought and then actually type it?

Advertisement
Back