Braxton Berrios could have a break out year

Braxton is underrated imo. I know it is late in the game to make that statement but he will be a monster in the slot. He also had the second fastest 40 time after Richards last year. He played out of position as a team guy and it hurt him when Cager went down. So I think we will see something good from him in his final season. I could be wrong but he will have to be beat out convincingly for the slot position imho.

Advertisement
Nobody here has a problem with Berrios. It's the troll that blames his low numbers on Kaaya when that didn't hurt Njoku, Coley, Ahmond, Clive Walford, Dorsett, rashawn Scott, and I might be missing a few more.

Kaayas inability to extend drives and make accurate throws comsistently negatively effected all those receivers you mentioned

Yeah Kaaya had the most passing yards in UM history so I'm sure he cost them tons of yards.

The same QB that was throwing to Ahmmon Richards, right? The same Ahmmon Richards that put up enough stats to break the all-time Freshman receiving record?

Same QB?

yes Kaaya the same average at best qb that missed more big play opportunities than he made. That was only drafted out of mercy who was terrible throwing to Berrios his entire career until the WV game.

Also Berrios is the 3rd option at wr i expect 3rd option production not 1a or 1b production and Im not saying Berrios is some beast im just saying he'll have a better season bc he'll have a better qb.

So he was terrible throwing to Berrios but he was good enough to help Ahmmon Richards break the Freshman receiving record?

LOL

What point are you trying to make ?? Berrios was the 3rd or 4th option including the TE. His numbers are automatically going to be low and much lower than Ahmmon Richards.

Kaaya was the one throwing the ball and most of the times he was out of sync when he did throw it to him resulting in incompletions or not allowing to make plays after the catch. If you watched the games that was easy to see

Kaaya saved all his bad throws for Berrios guys. It's all Kaaya's fault that Berrios fell to the 3rd WR on the board behind a freshmen

Plenty of bad throws were thrown to every wr on the field not just Berrios.... Kaaya threw a lot of terrible passes to Richards and Coley consistently

Nobody here has a problem with Berrios. It's the troll that blames his low numbers on Kaaya when that didn't hurt Njoku, Coley, Ahmond, Clive Walford, Dorsett, rashawn Scott, and I might be missing a few more.

Kaayas inability to extend drives and make accurate throws comsistently negatively effected all those receivers you mentioned

Yeah Kaaya had the most passing yards in UM history so I'm sure he cost them tons of yards.

Meaningless stat for an 8 win at best QB

Is it really meaningless when you're blaming him for Berrios not getting enough yards?

Advertisement
His lack of production at WR before now was primarily bc of poor qb play. You all most have forgot the previous examples of players having a break out season their last year at UM..... Darnell Jenkins Leonard Hankerson Tommy Streeter, I can see Berrios doing the same thing.

The same QB that was throwing to Ahmmon Richards, right? The same Ahmmon Richards that put up enough stats to break the all-time Freshman receiving record?

Same QB?

yes Kaaya the same average at best qb that missed more big play opportunities than he made. That was only drafted out of mercy who was terrible throwing to Berrios his entire career until the WV game.

Also Berrios is the 3rd option at wr i expect 3rd option production not 1a or 1b production and Im not saying Berrios is some beast im just saying he'll have a better season bc he'll have a better qb.

So he was terrible throwing to Berrios but he was good enough to help Ahmmon Richards break the Freshman receiving record?

LOL

What point are you trying to make ?? Berrios was the 3rd or 4th option including the TE. His numbers are automatically going to be low and much lower than Ahmmon Richards.

Kaaya was the one throwing the ball and most of the times he was out of sync when he did throw it to him resulting in incompletions or not allowing to make plays after the catch. If you watched the games that was easy to see

Bro, you sound ridiculous.

It's easy to understand the point I'm trying to make. You can't accuse a QB of being inaccurate against one specific WR when he was accurate enough to help another WR break records.

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Same QB?

LOL

It's easy to understand the point I'm trying to make. You can't accuse a QB of being inaccurate against one specific WR when he was accurate enough to help another WR break records.

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

We all expected more out of Kayaa, but it's not his fault Berrios has underwhelmed. He's a pure slot receiver who's been asked to play outside the numbers thanks to depth. If Wes Welker lined up as an X, none of us would know his name.

DDccJjyXUAAGSfh.jpg

Advertisement

Is it really meaningless when you're blaming him for Berrios not getting enough yards?

The Brad Kaaya hate is ridiculous at times lol.. He played with probably one of the worst UM staffs in history and easily one of the worst defenses in school history broke records and was a silver lining in a dark time I think we owe the dude more respect round here. Last year he wasn't all world like he was expected to be but he wasn't UFags quaterbacks either lol

Berrios is a beast, and he hasn't even been used in his appropriate position yet

He has played well as an outside receiver, and will excel this year if used in the slot

Hopefully Mullins and Cager step up so Richt can let Berrior play in his money position

Same QB?

LOL

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Listen to this man!! [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]!

That's why he's a COACH!! You make too much sense, brother

LOL

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Lol yall want let this **** go..... im not a Braxton Berrios fan so its not a big deal what he does this season.

But lol at giving all this credit to Kaaya for Ahmmon Richards breaking the freshman record??

He couldve set the freshman record with Malik Rosier at QB. Kaaya mainly did it against the scrubs on our schedule bc thats the only time Kaaya was able to perform at a high level.... against teams like FAU and even that was shaky at best.

Also Richards became Kaayas locked on 1st read or take a sack option....Berrios was never a 1st read, Kaaya barely made attempts to throw it his way bc he cant throw.. when he did attempt it most of the time he would over throw it to him consistently like against Appalachian state.

Advertisement
Every year we hear how berrios is apparently balling out of practice before the season and then when the season comes he's barely used. It is what it is. He can provide something but personally I'm not expecting much

How about we all agree on this .... if he cant average more than 2 catches per game in the first 3 games - you sit him and play the kids

LOL

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Lol yall want let this **** go..... im not a Braxton Berrios fan so its not a big deal what he does this season.

But lol at giving all this credit to Kaaya for Ahmmon Richards breaking the freshman record??

He couldve set the freshman record with Malik Rosier at QB. Kaaya mainly did it against the scrubs on our schedule bc thats the only time Kaaya was able to perform at a high level.... against teams like FAU and even that was shaky at best.

Also Richards became Kaayas locked on 1st read or take a sack option....Berrios was never a 1st read, Kaaya barely made attempts to throw it his way bc he cant throw.. when he did attempt it most of the time he would over throw it to him consistently like against Appalachian state.

The **** you say is so stupid that I have a hard time figuring out whether you're a 14 year old kid or it's just your shtick. I'm about 87% sure that you wear a helmet but don't own a bike, race car or motorcycle.

Advertisement

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

The **** you say is so stupid that I have a hard time figuring out whether you're a 14 year old kid or it's just your shtick. I'm about 87% sure that you wear a helmet but don't own a bike, race car or motorcycle.

Kaaya held the offense back and now that hes gone players like Braxton Berrios might have the opportunity to have their best season yet.... simple math.

Makes.
Zero.
Sense.

Facts. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the stupidity from that clown.

Advertisement
Back