Braxton Berrios could have a break out year

Looks like Braxton Berrios is going to have a bigger break out year than i predicted in this thread. [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]

I'm pretty sure nobody said he wouldn't. We just argued for your lack of reasoning. You blamed Kaaya (because you're obsessed with him) for Berrios lack of production even though it didn't hold anybody else back.

The real reason that Berrios will excel is enough speed on the outside allowing him to play more slot like he's more gifted for.
[MENTION=10126]KevinCaneFace[/MENTION], remember this one...

View attachment 48870

He said that the high school N'Kosi Perry, who couldn't beat out Brad Kaaya's college backups, is better than NFL draft pick Kaaya today.

Brad Kaaya would've probably lost his job if he came back this year.
Brad is a high floor no potential type of player that also benefited from having the job handed to him and playing against a dnofrio defense in practice.

He wouldve been terrible in scrimmages where this defense could go live and hit the qb. I can tell Coach Richt saw a lot of flaws in his game which is why he didnt want him to come back

This is the dumbest statement uttered in the history of college football message boards. Did you really think that thought and then actually type it?

LOL!!! YUP! Look at this one:

Capture+_2017-08-16-07-16-52.jpg

SMH

Advertisement
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] does screenshotting the quote instead of just sharing the quote normally make it more dramatic??

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] does screenshotting the quote instead of just sharing the quote normally make it more dramatic??

I don't know. It's easier to store and access that way but I'm open to suggestions. I can try your way too.

Dudes been a stiff for 4 years. The odds of pulling a marcus maxey are pretty low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes been a stiff for 4 years. The odds of pulling a marcus maxey are pretty low

Except he's only played 3 years so far.

And he's a slot WR who has been misused on the outside, I dont see how that his fault. Our dumb, terrible fans like NMB love to bash him, because it's somehow Berrios fault that Golden didn't recruit IMac

Advertisement
I'm not that impressed with Berrios game. Seems to body catch and not with his Hands. Only game he stood out was WV. Hopefully he keeps that up.

Berries will be a solid contributor. He has had multiple injuries early in his career here and was playing out of position last year. I bet he ends up with more than 50 catches and 500 yards this year.

3 years of evidence suggests otherwise.......

His lack of production at WR before now was primarily bc of poor qb play. You all most have forgot the previous examples of players having a break out season their last year at UM..... Darnell Jenkins Leonard Hankerson Tommy Streeter, I can see Berrios doing the same thing.

Hankerson balled his junior year. TS only played 3 years. He was behind Hank for 2. Darnell was her for like 6 years. I think each of their situations are different.

Advertisement

Except he's only played 3 years so far.

And he's a slot WR who has been misused on the outside, I dont see how that his fault. Our dumb, terrible fans like NMB love to bash him, because it's somehow Berrios fault that Golden didn't recruit IMac

Lol ok . Sorry your [emoji192] hurts if someone disagrees with you snowflake

I think its highly possible. He obviously has the talent, I believe finally having a QB that can by time, and that can throw accurately under pressure, will allow Berrios the opportunity to make more plays in the open field. I got him finishing the season with at least 7 rec TDs and 3 punt return TDs.

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back