Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

I love ya’ll, but man some of ya’ll be trim when a player is remotely thought of either

A) Decommitting
B) Portal

Awful takes on B Smith here. He’s our most dangerous gadget player & by far our best returner we’ve had since, I can’t even comprehend.

Are u forgetting bro bailed us out in a tough spot against Clemson? Both he & Young saved us that game.

Are u forgetting the damage he did against UNC, which is why he started getting more burn in the first place?

Are u forgetting B Smith, after TAMU was trying to swing momentum, housed one to swing the momentum back to our favor against TAMU?

The fact is, bro was very underutilized here. It may be best for him to move on to get an opportunity for true PT. I swear I don’t want him going to UL; let him go to Ole Miss if he leaves.
1000% this right here. My lord

Advertisement
He will transfer somewhere else and probably house a kick off or punt, take a bubble to the house and have an explosive go route for a touchdown…but what we saw this year is probably his ceiling production wise…just my opinion. Kiffin might elevate it

1. I think either Kiffin or Brohm would use him better and he ends up being an important weapon for his next team. Big B Smith fan. Dawson (or Mario or TVD or some combination of the three) failed him this season IMO.
2. Ray Ray, Robby and Ny are all capable of stepping up. So despite my disappointment in how Smith was underutilized, I agree it's a win for him and at worst a push for Miami.

Good luck to the young man. ... Ray Ray, Robby, Ny, which one of you will step up?

Advertisement
I’d rather keep him and get him more involved. Can never have enough play makers.

1000% agree, I want him here. He keeps the defense honest & the ST didn’t even want to kick to him any longer. I was just saying if bro does decide to leave, I get it, but it would hurt. And if he decides to leave, go away from us, b/c he will be a thorn if he goes to UL, & we play them.

Advertisement
He is one of the most overrated players on the team IMO. Not saying he isn't talented, but he is such a boom or bust player. He strikes me as nothing more than a gadget player that can be useful for an offense, but won't really be missed if he leaves

Advertisement
He hasn’t been practicing so of course he’s not playing . I’ve hinted at this a couple times in my thread. If he hits the portal watch Ole Miss or UL. Nothing has been decided.
IMO you not practicing for bowl game then your *** already in the portal. Ain’t no sitting out if you’re not going to the draft.

Advertisement
I dunno man according to the Brown naysayers he is completely incapable of completing a forward pass so it will have to be on a HB pass
Freezing Let It Snow GIF by Randstad Nederland

respectfully, there are alot of guys with smith's skillset ... i hope he's there, but if not, next man up ... i hate to sound dismissive, but we're recruiting at an elite level the last two cycles, this will happen more than we would like, but it's a part of the process
Lol We have 1 maybe two guys with his skills.

Advertisement
Back