Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
Ray Ray, Robby plus 3 incoming freshman and the writing is on the wall apparently. Hope he sticks with the Canes, but not surprised if he bolts

Advertisement
He hasn’t been practicing so of course he’s not playing . I’ve hinted at this a couple times in my thread. If he hits the portal watch Ole Miss or UL. Nothing has been decided.

Last edited:
Advertisement
respectfully, there are alot of guys with smith's skillset ... i hope he's there, but if not, next man up ... i hate to sound dismissive, but we're recruiting at an elite level the last two cycles, this will happen more than we would like, but it's a part of the process

This production will not be missed. He's got one more rec TD than jersey numbers worn (21, 12, 0).

1703707575713.png

This production will not be missed. He's got one more rec TD than jersey numbers worn (21, 12, 0).

View attachment 275487

Miami doesn’t win the Clemson orA&M games without Smith. His plays basically swung those games in my opinion. You never want to see guys who can take it to the house any time they touch the ball leave your team.

He is a manny recruit and also had costly penalties in games so I can see why both parties might decide to move on. He also probably wants more snaps. Ole Miss and Louisville have better offensive head coaches who will probably utilize him to the best of his abilities. Good luck if he leaves but the Canes are moving up and on either way .

This train ain’t slowing down for. Anyone

respectfully, there are alot of guys with smith's skillset ... i hope he's there, but if not, next man up ... i hate to sound dismissive, but we're recruiting at an elite level the last two cycles, this will happen more than we would like, but it's a part of the process
This.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He actually showed explosive play capability that we haven’t had in awhile, but CIS says it’s not a loss cuz we have unproven guys behind him
dont think anyone is saying it's not a loss but this is free agency man

the demand (NIL $$) outweighs the talent gap to the next man up

yeah breshard showed ability, but he also showed absolute incompetence with two of the worst timed unsportsmanlike penalties of the year. he's great but it's less of a loss than jacolby or x would have been and less of a loss than colbie because colbie was the only dude on the roster capable of what he brought to the table.

Washington and ray ray are unproven but there's no reason to believe that they, or chris johnson jr, couldn't fill similar role as breshard if given the chance

Last edited:
He actually showed explosive play capability that we haven’t had in awhile, but CIS says it’s not a loss cuz we have unproven guys behind him
Exactly. He’s the one player on offense who actually showed some explosiveness but nah, we don’t need him. The kid who has never played a snap is definitely better because we all know recruits always pan out.

Advertisement
Back