Brandon Powell

Advertisement
Berrios > Powell

The next play Berrios makes will be his first.

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

2014 Statistics

Brandon Powell 15 catches 147 yards 2 TD's
Braxton Berrios 21 catches 232 Yards 3 TD's

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

Powell played mostly running back for them last year...

I love Berrios but this kid Powell just looks better on the field, no way around it.

Berrios > Powell

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

2014 Statistics

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

Powell played mostly running back for them last year...

I love Berrios but this kid Powell just looks better on the field, no way around it.

I want them both!

Advertisement
Time will tell but I put my money on Berrios

giphy.gif

Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

This year Powell is balling & our boy Berrios is hurt......so give me the kid who can stay healthy

Calloway & Powell would get PT on our team & that dude Demarcus Robinson is the Gayturds best Wide Reciever.....

Advertisement
It was pretty sickening watching all our local guys balling for ufayg yesterday. Anyone who says otherwise is a simp.

As for Powell, it's strange that a guy who had something like a 4.0 gpa in HS was having "admissions issues".

IF Powell was being slow played cause Miami was waiting on Cook to make a final decision, I'm ok wit dat. Fugging Cook was worth waiting to see if he would come to Miami.

IF Powell was being slow played cause Miami was waiting on Cook to make a final decision, I'm ok wit dat. Fugging Cook was worth waiting to see if he would come to Miami.

Stupid approach. Cook and Powell are nothing alike, you find room for both. FSU or UiF would have.

Advertisement
His father was a Gator fan. End of story.

Yet he was committed here and didn't flip until he got ****ed with by our admissions dept.

he didn't have a gators offer until our admissions started to mess up. It wasn't that he wasn't going to get in, it was just lazy **** and paperwork that needed to be done didn't get done. These idiots almost didn't fix their mistake and the same thing happened to yearby. Powell started having those second doubts that every college kid has for a bit and started talking to the uf staff and they offered him. To make matters worse golden had been missing for the week before this all went down

everybody knew when/if cook flipped it would be for fsu

Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

This year Powell is balling & our boy Berrios is hurt......so give me the kid who can stay healthy

Calloway & Powell would get PT on our team & that dude Demarcus Robinson is the Gayturds best Wide Reciever.....

Over who?

Advertisement
His father was a Gator fan. End of story.

Yet he was committed here and didn't flip until he got ****ed with by our admissions dept.

he didn't have a gators offer until our admissions started to mess up. It wasn't that he wasn't going to get in, it was just lazy **** and paperwork that needed to be done didn't get done. These idiots almost didn't fix their mistake and the same thing happened to yearby. Powell started having those second doubts that every college kid has for a bit and started talking to the uf staff and they offered him. To make matters worse golden had been missing for the week before this all went down

That sounds less like admissions and more like the HC not being on top of the situation.

Advertisement
Back