Brandon Powell

Advertisement
we need to stop worrying about powell and worry more that playmakers like herb waters keep getting the rock, amazing how many ballers the berrios injury has sprung, we got plenty on this roster

kid played with heart all game...

yes he did you could tell after he scored the td and fell flat lol and the OL came and scooped him up

he actually threw the block that took out 2 vols and broke callaways td

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is a baller that has a high football IQ and definitely plays with a lot of heart. But he is still a turncoat and can diaf with Scarlett.

I agree. I wonder what the true story is about his last minute switch

It was an admissions issue....not a Golden issue. This was confirmed by Dmoney to me in a PM. He said it was a big F up on our part (UM admission), however, we weren't slow playing him or anything like that.

No.

If Golden and friends allowed a kid to believe he was going to qualify up the point of enrollment and were wrong, that is a Golden issue. He ****ed it up, and lied to a kid and his family without doing his homework.

Golden is terrible, and so is your attempt to go to bat for him.

Not an attempt at all genius. I'm just pointing out what Dmoney told me a few days after the event. Specifically told me it wasn't coaching staffs issue.....however, someone who claims to know the family disputes that in this thread. TIFWIW

Last edited:
Powell sent a message that he had to take care of his family when decommitted and went to Florida. Seemed pretty obvious what the reason was at the time. I didn't think it had anything to do with admissions or the coaches.

Advertisement
I agree. I wonder what the true story is about his last minute switch

It was an admissions issue....not a Golden issue. This was confirmed by Dmoney to me in a PM. He said it was a big F up on our part (UM admission), however, we weren't slow playing him or anything like that.

This kid had like a 3.8 GPA and was a confirmed early entry. UF got him enrolled in a day. What possibly could've went wrong?

I good friend of mine works at his high school and told me the kid was great student, person and player. Losing him to gators was sad. Big loss for us.

Berrios > Powell

The next play Berrios makes will be his first.

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

Berrios > Powell

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

2014 Statistics

Brandon Powell 15 catches 147 yards 2 TD's
Braxton Berrios 21 catches 232 Yards 3 TD's

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

Advertisement
Bowling Green also lit up Tennessee's defense.
Maybe Bowling Green's skill players > GheyTurd skill players?

Next thread to open on this site: UM admissions got punked by Bowling Green.

Last edited:
Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

Shut up.....Anyone with a brain would take BP over BB any day!

Advertisement
Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

The folks with those same brains would advocate hiring Terry Bowden as our next coach, right?

Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

The folks with those same brains would advocate hiring Terry Bowden as our next coach, right?[/QUOTE

Both players are good and Should be canes,
Berrios is gonna do great things at UM.
Sucks he got hurt tho

Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

Got to look at full body of work and how they perform in big games.. U can look at stats n be deceived.. Anyone who pulls up fournette first fee games n compare them with whoever would also say samething..

What I do know is yesterday bp performed in his schools rivalry game n came up big with catches n blocks.. Only thing I remember of berrios is big drops against nebraska n FSU.. He has to get on field n do something to erase those marks..

Lucky for him he has time n the qb is his boy and loves him so he will have opportunity, I will be rooting for him

Berrios > Powell

2014 Statistics

Got to look at full body of work and how they perform in big games.. U can look at stats n be deceived.. Anyone who pulls up fournette first fee games n compare them with whoever would also say samething..

What I do know is yesterday bp performed in his schools rivalry game n came up big with catches n blocks.. Only thing I remember of berrios is big drops against nebraska n FSU.. He has to get on field n do something to erase those marks..

Lucky for him he has time n the qb is his boy and loves him so he will have opportunity, I will be rooting for him

Ok lets look deeper Berrios last year had Dorsett, Clive, and Duke to compete with for catches...With to NFL players in their Senior year why would you throw to Berrios? Powell has who??Its him A freshman and an uinderacheieving Demarcus RObinson.. Its all about opportunity but when its all said and done Berrios will be a better player in the league and in COllege..Powell has quickness but no explosion....I laugh at him returning kicks...Time will tell but I put my money on Berrios

Advertisement
Back