Brandon Powell

Advertisement
i liked him. he was drug out by the administration to get it. bailed. funny thing, is alot of people on this board didnt want him. he is a good player imo

Advertisement
I agree. I wonder what the true story is about his last minute switch

It was an admissions issue....not a Golden issue. This was confirmed by Dmoney to me in a PM. He said it was a big F up on our part (UM admission), however, we weren't slow playing him or anything like that.

Advertisement

It was an admissions issue....not a Golden issue. This was confirmed by Dmoney to me in a PM. He said it was a big F up on our part (UM admission), however, we weren't slow playing him or anything like that.

This kid had like a 3.8 GPA and was a confirmed early entry. UF got him enrolled in a day. What possibly could've went wrong?

This is one kid I wish we would have gotten. This kid plays hard.

Just another one of many.
In the coming years, draft night will be filled with stories about kids who wanted to come to UM but got tuned away for one reason or another.

"Thaaanks AL"

Advertisement

This kid had like a 3.8 GPA and was a confirmed early entry. UF got him enrolled in a day. What possibly could've went wrong?

Ask Dmoney.....no idea of the details. Just know it was on the administrative end of things.

Advertisement
Funny thing is Tennessee was his first major offer.....and he was committed to the Vols for awhile...

He was being slow played by UM while UM waited on Dalvin Cook to come to a final decision. After day 3 of not being able to enroll he said to **** with it and reached out to UF. Told to me by Powell and family members

No.

If Golden and friends allowed a kid to believe he was going to qualify up the point of enrollment and were wrong, that is a Golden issue. He ****ed it up, and lied to a kid and his family without doing his homework.

Golden is terrible, and so is your attempt to go to bat for him.

Advertisement
Back