Brandon Powell

Berrios > Powell

The next play Berrios makes will be his first.

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

2014 Statistics

Brandon Powell 15 catches 147 yards 2 TD's
Braxton Berrios 21 catches 232 Yards 3 TD's

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

This year Powell is balling & our boy Berrios is hurt......so give me the kid who can stay healthy

Calloway & Powell would get PT on our team & that dude Demarcus Robinson is the Gayturds best Wide Reciever.....

Over who?

Berrios.

Advertisement
The next play Berrios makes will be his first.

Powell is looking like a dynamic weapon in the slot. He's devastatingly quick and he'd be a nice addition to this offense. I'm sure D$ or Pete can give the story on how the staff lost him a day before he was set to enroll.

Losing the Broward player of the year a day before he's supposed to be on your campus is awful no matter how you rationalize it.

2014 Statistics

Lol you mufuggas got issues the grass aint greener If calloway and PPowell are your two best Wide recievers your offense has issues

This year Powell is balling & our boy Berrios is hurt......so give me the kid who can stay healthy

Calloway & Powell would get PT on our team & that dude Demarcus Robinson is the Gayturds best Wide Reciever.....

Over who?

Berrios.

I think a lot of people are missing the point. We should of had both powell and berrios here its not about who is better. This fail was all on Golden, he slowed played the kid and ended up getting burned in the end. Outside of the DE position, Golden has no clue how to load up on talent, we should honestly have the best qb/rb/wr depth in the nation but yet we pass over qbs who are starting for their teams now but should have been kaaya's back up and pushed him in practice.

2014 Statistics

Over who?

Berrios.

I think a lot of people are missing the point. We should of had both powell and berrios here its not about who is better. This fail was all on Golden, he slowed played the kid and ended up getting burned in the end. Outside of the DE position, Golden has no clue how to load up on talent, we should honestly have the best qb/rb/wr depth in the nation but yet we pass over qbs who are starting for their teams now but should have been kaaya's back up and pushed him in practice.

Who slowed played the kid? Uf was his dream school he just never had an offer until the week he was about to enroll
. He also liked Fsu a great deal too...

Advertisement
It was pretty sickening watching all our local guys balling for ufayg yesterday. Anyone who says otherwise is a simp.

As for Powell, it's strange that a guy who had something like a 4.0 gpa in HS was having "admissions issues".

Brandon Powell - one of my favorite students ever! He went to Miami to move into he dorm in Jan. 2014 and they didn't have all his paperwork done. They told him to come back the next day. As he was walking out of the UM office, UF called and offered. His dad called me and said they were going straight from Miami to Gainsville and needed me to overnight his transcripts a.s.a.p. The rest is history!

This is from a teacher at Deerfield. Grew up with her.

Advertisement
Back