2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who posts an article written by a reporter is really not at fault so you did nothing wrong in my opinion. But they’re the ones who are supposed to be reporting in a responsible manner. If they feel that the school doesn’t want certain information out or a player doesn’t want certain information then don’t post it. And if they’re not 100% sure if the information is supposed to be out then don’t post it.
I know we are tough on Gaby but I have to shoot him some bail here. If someone gave him that information but didnt want him to write about it..im sure that source would have told him. I dont think he is that crazy. And for all the apparent F ups Gaby has had these past few months..for him to still have some kind of access tells me someone wants to feed him this info.

Advertisement
I know we are tough on Gaby but I have to shoot him some bail here. If someone gave him that information but didnt want him to write about it..im sure that source would have told him. I dont think he is that crazy. And for all the apparent F ups Gaby has had these past few months..for him to still have some kind of access tells me someone wants to feed him this info.
And there in lies the problem. We think and we hope that he’s being told this information and he’s being told that it’s OK to post it from people in the program as well as the players .

But at the same time we’re also being told that Mario does not like any information getting out that’s not supposed to be out there. And if both of those things are true then it means that he’s being fed this information as a lamb to the slaughter of criticism.

Can you imagine being a school that has a player committed here in South Florida and knowing that he’s going on campus to visit? The only excuse is if all the parties involved said it was OK to post the information and then Ohio State for whatever reason called these players and said “visit UM?! oh no your not”.

It’s becoming clear that the dude we need to flip doesn’t seem to be a player but a certain 7 on 7 coach.

From the little information that is out there, it seems like schools are legitimately afraid of Mario.
We thought we had 2 Baba Yagas but in reality we have at least 3.

Per Wiltfong, Inniss just wrapped up his OV to Bama and they’re a serious contender.

Ohio State OV is next weekend and Inniss was quoted saying that OSU told him they have something special for him on the visit. He “wonders what it is.” Lmao.

The other two schools in it for him? He mentions USC and Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then you’re stupid
Call it was it is. But I’m taking him over Innis all day. I’d like to know what you’re basis of taking Innis over Jean outside of the rankings you’re gazing over lol. Cause he’s not faster than Jean. He’s not taller than Jean. He doesn’t have better hands than Jean. He’s not a better route runner than Jean. Innis will end up being a slot WRs in college. The same rankings you staring at would have you calling me stupid for picking Jamar Chase over Mark Pope.

Advertisement
I do not see the infatuation with Innis. He is not blazing fast like Jalen or has elite agility like Ray Ray, which is what i expect from a 5 star WR. I dont see Jerry Jeudy or AJ Green or Julio Jones and i watched his film multiple times
Not one bit. The kid is good, that is no doubt. But compared to the others in SFL… nah. I think Innis been doing it longer and has been to more camps than the others. That’s why. He starred out as an 8th grader.

Advertisement
Call it was it is. But I’m taking him over Innis all day. I’d like to know what you’re basis of taking Innis over Jean outside of the rankings you’re gazing over lol. Cause he’s not faster than Jean. He’s not taller than Jean. He doesn’t have better hands than Jean. He’s not a better route runner than Jean. Innis will end up being a slot WRs in college. The same rankings you staring at would have you calling me stupid for picking Jamar Chase over Mark Pope.
I’ve seen both in person and Innis since he was 14. Inniss is faster, has better hands, and makes way more plays. It’s not even close. Anyone that says Jean is better than Inniss is stupid or has a Northwestern bias.

I’ve seen both in person and Innis since he was 14. Inniss is faster, has better hands, and makes way more plays. It’s not even close. Anyone that says Jean is better than Inniss is stupid or has a Northwestern bias.

Stupid is a bit harsh lol. Maybe uninformed or looking for confirmation bias since we will probably land one and not the other. On that note Innis is everything you want in a recruit. He's a real leader and someone that is going to do very well. Whatever school lands him is getting a great player and an even better person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back