2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innis has a higher floor than any receiver we will land but a lower ceiling than most we will land in college IMO. He's more of a finished product and going to be a production machine. But it won't be here.
His floor could also be the ceiling of the guys we land.

All this floors and ceilings talk like we’re doing a comparison. Ranch vs 2-story vs 3 story.

Innis is a cold as ranch with a pool in the backyard but there’s no basement or upstairs. It’s a dope house but basement for a man cave it can only be so good. The other guys are two and three stories but you gotta build the pool in the back and the basement isn’t finished lol you decide what you’d rather have.

Personally I want something move in ready so I can kick back relax sip on something nice and enjoy my weekends lol but I get some people like projects and the work that goes into it.

Advertisement

All this floors and ceilings talk like we’re doing a comparison. Ranch vs 2-story vs 3 story.

Innis is a cold as ranch with a pool in the backyard but there’s no basement or upstairs. It’s a dope house but basement for a man cave it can only be so good. The other guys are two and three stories but you gotta build the pool in the back and the basement isn’t finished lol you decide what you’d rather have.

Personally I want something move in ready so I can kick back relax sip on something nice and enjoy my weekends lol but I get some people like projects and the work that goes into it.

That's a fantastic analogy. Kudos haha

This comparison still sells Inniss way short. Inniss is the 5k two story house with a pool and grotto.

Advertisement
Stupid is a bit harsh lol. Maybe uninformed or looking for confirmation bias since we will probably land one and not the other. On that note Innis is everything you want in a recruit. He's a real leader and someone that is going to do very well. Whatever school lands him is getting a great player and an even better person
I know. Brandon is a great kid. So is Andy. Skill wise they’re not the same and I’m not going to even entertain it. I don’t even know why we’re still recruiting Brandon. I was told 2 years ago that if FSU was even an above average team then they were a lock.

I know. Brandon is a great kid. So is Andy. Skill wise they’re not the same and I’m not going to even entertain it. I don’t even know why we’re still recruiting Brandon. I was told 2 years ago that if FSU was even an above average team then they were a lock.
Maintain them relationships, there will be more James Williams and Marvin Jones at Heritage. Their coaches can't complain and say we didn't recruit their players. Seems like a front runner to me, i see him ending exactly where people thought he would, which is where Lincoln Riley is

Advertisement
Maintain them relationships, there will be more James Williams and Marvin Jones at Heritage. Their coaches can't complain and say we didn't recruit their players. Seems like a front runner to me, i see him ending exactly where people thought he would, which is where Lincoln Riley is
I don't know. I think it's us or Ohio State and probably not in that order.

I do not see the infatuation with Innis. He is not blazing fast like Jalen or has elite agility like Ray Ray, which is what i expect from a 5 star WR. I dont see Jerry Jeudy or AJ Green or Julio Jones and i watched his film multiple times
He reminds me of an Keenan Allen type, elite body control route running, elite hands. Good speed and quickness very good after the catch.

Advertisement
Yall fools need to stop downplaying the guys talent a legit 5 star smooth route runner that's dam near impossible to cover one on one & in a passing league. He's been legit since 8th grade
Overrated. Plenty of south FL players have dominated and still didn't get that hype. 5 stars are few, when i see 5 star especially as a skill position i should see elite athleticism and I don't see it as compared to any of the other top WR down here. I aint man who see recruit rankings and then take it as gospel if i don't see it.

So what's making you think we should give up?
Who said we should give up he’s never coming here…ever? All that **** to the reporter is just music. I’ve been saying it since he was a sophomore. That being said he’s at a school where we need to have an outstanding relationship with which forces your hand.

Advertisement
Overrated. Plenty of south FL players have dominated and still didn't get that hype. 5 stars are few, when i see 5 star especially as a skill position i should see elite athleticism and I don't see it as compared to any of the other top WR down here. I aint man who see recruit rankings and then take it as gospel if i don't see it.
Then visit the ophthalmologist my guy. All of that just isn’t factual.

Then visit the ophthalmologist my guy. All of that just isn’t factual.
Naa i can just wait until he enter college and see what he do. Yall have your opinion, i have mine based on what i see. Im not calling him a bad player, when you say 5 star, Seantrel Henderson, Adrian Peterson, Julio Jones. Those man i had no doubt, they could dominate on every level of football. This guy is a good player for me, not in the league what i vision 5 star as. Don't care how many yards he put up. Aldarius Johnson, wasnt he a 5 star?

Inniss may not have the fastest 40 time, or be 6-3. But when you watch how smooth he is, how talented he is, only a hater wouldn’t appreciate his talent. He’s quick like Wayne not fast like 4.3. His body is build like a truck, his hands his route running his overall ability is off the charts. He’s as college ready as it gets unless he secretly is a crack head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back