2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because for as long as he’s known Miami, he’s seen an underachieving team that doesn’t produce day 1 (or day 2 for that matter) WR.

Mario has a lot of work to do to repair relationships and reputations. I personally view a top 4 recruiting class to be unrealistic and think anywhere from 7-10 would be a great first year for Mario.

Besides if we end up with Hykeem, Robby, Andy, and Jalen are we gonna label it a failure because there’s no B.I.?
A top 10 class would be a great kick off class to Mario’s tenure. I agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we even pushing hard for Innis. Seems like he's down a few pegs on our board because we want speed, speed, and more speed.

Reactions: NDE
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if you don’t know if they’re trying to keep things low-key then why post it and put it out there. Dude these guys (reporters) have to be smarter than that man!
Yeah I deleted the actual post by him to do my due diligence lol. He suddenly deleted Fletcher out of the article completely

So I guess Fletcher was trying to take a secret visit to campus without OSU knowing? Interesting.

Ray Ray just needs to officially open up his recruitment. This is getting silly. People knocked Jean for what he did but I respect the fact that he knew he wanted to look at all his options without having to sneak around so decommitting was the best course of action. Unless Ray Ray got some kind of deposit on his NIL to commit early...I see no reason why he has to sneak around. Just open it back up and visit whatever school you want kid. Its May! No school should take any commit serious this early in the recruiting game.

Yeah I deleted the actual post by him to do my due diligence lol. He suddenly deleted Fletcher out of the article completely
Anybody who posts an article written by a reporter is really not at fault so you did nothing wrong in my opinion. But they’re the ones who are supposed to be reporting in a responsible manner. If they feel that the school doesn’t want certain information out or a player doesn’t want certain information then don’t post it. And if they’re not 100% sure if the information is supposed to be out then don’t post it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back