2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
unbelievable, I believe what your saying but how do we miss on this? This is sad af bruh
Because for as long as he’s known Miami, he’s seen an underachieving team that doesn’t produce day 1 (or day 2 for that matter) WR.

Mario has a lot of work to do to repair relationships and reputations. I personally view a top 4 recruiting class to be unrealistic and think anywhere from 7-10 would be a great first year for Mario.

Besides if we end up with Hykeem, Robby, Andy, and Jalen are we gonna label it a failure because there’s no B.I.?

Advertisement
Because for as long as he’s known Miami, he’s seen an underachieving team that doesn’t produce day 1 (or day 2 for that matter) WR.

Mario has a lot of work to do to repair relationships and reputations. I personally view a top 4 recruiting class to be unrealistic and think anywhere from 7-10 would be a great first year for Mario.

Besides if we end up with Hykeem, Robby, Andy, and Jalen are we gonna label it a failure because there’s no B.I.?
u tell them we cant produce without u thats why we need u and others.

Advertisement
unbelievable, I believe what your saying but how do we miss on this? This is sad af bruh
Because he was never coming here. I‘ve been saying it for 3 years. FSU literally has a better shot and they are a dump.

u tell them we cant produce without u thats why we need u and others.
So we should get prone and beg him. That seems like an act of desperation. He’d smell that a mile away. It’s like spreading shark repellent around the Hecht.

It’s not exactly putting your best foot forward and selling the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins story on Innis:

The Aggies apparently have picked up contact with Inniss weeks.

"They have been recruiting me for a while, but they just started recruiting me heavily," Inniss explained. "They say that they got that major 2022 class. So, now they pushing to do the same in 2023 ... I got to get out there and see the vibe with all of them, but Coach [James] Coley seems like a cool guy."

On Miami:

Miami is involved in the race to land Inniss, as well

"I can always get down there, but I'm definitely going to be back down there some time in June," Inniss said.

Ivins story on Innis:

The Aggies apparently have picked up contact with Inniss weeks.

"They have been recruiting me for a while, but they just started recruiting me heavily," Inniss explained. "They say that they got that major 2022 class. So, now they pushing to do the same in 2023 ... I got to get out there and see the vibe with all of them, but Coach [James] Coley seems like a cool guy."

On Miami:

Miami is involved in the race to land Inniss, as well

"I can always get down there, but I'm definitely going to be back down there some time in June," Inniss said.
Shaq No GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back