2024 Brandon Baker 4* OT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks. I completely missed this.

Around 5:50 for those who are interested. Need the kid back on campus but I thought this was over honestly.

I think he’s Oregon in a big way. Would be my biggest worry with Breland too. Their handler is Jordan Campbell, who is a former SC player but has been pushing these two to Oregon.

I think he’s Oregon in a big way. Would be my biggest worry with Breland too. Their handler is Jordan Campbell, who is a former SC player but has been pushing these two to Oregon.

Yeah I just became aware of the Campbell situation. I guess we’ll see.

And I don’t expect Baker or anything, just pleasantly surprised to hear us even associated with him at all.

Advertisement
From @Geo305 recruiting space

Brandon Baker
  • VERY close with Elija Lofton, that could play a role in his recruitment
  • Miami very much alive in this recruitment

Andre The Giant No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
As an aside, if Lanning maintains his trajectory he will be a strong consideration to replace Saban
Lanning definitely killing it. Mario laid some great groundwork for him as well we saw that where Mario was basically battling himself when he first got here and trying to get kids he had leaning Oregon 😂

As an aside, if Lanning maintains his trajectory he will be a strong consideration to replace Saban
I still don’t know if he can coach. They were solid last year and likely this year so maybe it’ll be undeniable.

That Bama job is going to be such a major opening - I still think it will go to Dabo but I could also see them hiring a HCIW once Saban announces he will be stepping away in a few years. I just don’t know if Saban ever will lol

Advertisement
Back