2024 Brandon Baker 4* OT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230130_180958_Chrome.jpg

Mario and Mirabal are obviously awesome recruiters but I’m really curious to see how this OL class shapes up with so much playing time allocated to the guys we just brought in

Can’t sell the playing time angle as much
Maybe. But then again Nelson, Lee, and Cohen could all potentially be gone at the end of this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario and Mirabal are obviously awesome recruiters but I’m really curious to see how this OL class shapes up with so much playing time allocated to the guys we just brought in

Can’t sell the playing time angle as much
Who cares the kids are on campus and on payroll stack those dudes lol. Idk you’re probably right but i believe this staff will recruit well every year and the talent will be back.

Who cares the kids are on campus and on payroll stack those dudes lol. Idk you’re probably right but i believe this staff will recruit well every year and the talent will be back.
I agree. I’m just saying I’m curious is all haha

These dudes are elite at what they do but our issue in the past has been stacking back to back classes. These dudes can do it though

Maybe I didn’t word what I meant correctly

Advertisement
#1 OL in the nation coming from a powerhouse like Mater Dei. Those kids always get to college well coached and ready. He should be TOP priority on the OL. I trust our staff to pull this one off. It will be a battle.

I agree. I’m just saying I’m curious is all haha

These dudes are elite at what they do but our issue in the past has been stacking back to back classes. These dudes can do it though

Maybe I didn’t word what I meant correctly
With the NIL money and the number Ruiz said, there’s NO reason to not have back to back big time classes. Absolutely no reason. You’re always gonna miss on south florida kids. The 5 stars do leave with how we have performed. But we should have no reason to not recruit

With the NIL money and the number Ruiz said, there’s NO reason to not have back to back big time classes. Absolutely no reason. You’re always gonna miss on south florida kids. The 5 stars do leave with how we have performed. But we should have no reason to not recruit
Yessir

NIL money plus the ability to get the best coaching and attention in the country

Samson basically said as much when he committed

Advertisement
Back