Bradley Jennings Jr.

Advertisement
nap3.jpg

Cool. Shaq gonna hold down Mike 3 more years then he can take a shot as a RS So. We will see how he develops.

Advertisement
They gave him an offer because he's a legacy.

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

tell that to DJ Johnson, Burns, all the DBs, Perry, Shaq, AR15, Bruce, Homer, Cager...It's not about who we don't get. It's about who wants to be a cane and developing that talent. We have more State of Miami kids than any other school and I call that a win no matter what rivals says.

Richt is the right guy. Just wait and see.

They gave him an offer because he's a legacy.

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

LOL.....they gave him his official offer a week ago lmao.....if they offered him because he's a legacy why didn't they offer Cade Weldon?? Pretty sure his dad meant more to FSU than Jennings dad

Or Deion Sanders Jr

Sanders jr where did he end up at?

SMU.

Advertisement
Guys I do mean all of you ESPECIALLY franchise..

Muthaphuck ALL U NYGGAS...... Cain't none of you ***** nyggas see me I'll break your phucking jaws in real life.

You nyggas stay running your dyck suckers on this website id make you nyggas take a nap in real life.

Bunch of pussior *** ***** nyggas acking touch.

Meet me at wet willies I'M HERE RIGHT NOW NYGGAS RED SHIRT BLACK SHORTS WITH A UM CAP SEE ME. IF YOU OG'S REALLY BOUT THAT LIFE COME SEE ME. I'LL BE HERE UNTIL 10 OR 11.

I'm the dude who walked by and gave you an actual wet willy. Thought you'd be mad, but you winked at me, so I ran.

They'll get a top ranked qb in the nation when their ready too. It'll be another 5 star winner like Winston Weldon won't even be drafted.

So. You're talking about legacies. They didn't offer one legacy. They offered the other. They also didn't replace Jennings with a 5-star LB. They replaced him with a 3-star LB who was committed to UCF. This also wasn't the offspring of Marvin Jones or Derrick Brooks. This is Bradley Jennings. It would be like Richt offering Howard Clark's kid out of respect and loyalty.

What most people--if not everyone--fails to realize is, M. Diaz coached this kid's dad Jennings Sr. at FSU(when Richt was killing it as OC), and was coaching him when Jr. got conceived. This is like Richt getting Weldon's kid and like the way he'll get his nephew, Brad Johnson's kid.

Jennings Jr seems like a low-key thumper and I don't care who wanted him. All I know is Richt and Diaz coached his dad, and think he can function well in the defensive system. He looks big, tough as nails, and I expect a more physical version of trent harris. This is kid projects to be a solid football player with a lot of upside.

6'3", solid frame, moves well, plays downhill, sideline to sideline, puts his face in the fan, thumps, and doesn't look bad when he drops... I don't get it; what's not to like?
http://www.scout.com/player/203941-bradley-jennings/videos/MzAsNzk5NTI5?year=2016

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still don't like. Hope he proves me wrong but he's got JAG written all over him.

Sigma...I went to the Sandalwood game last night and BJ is the truth. Kid hits like Shaq and was all over the field. On one play, he did a delayed blitz and came up thru the middle and violently crushed the Parkers QB. Took the kid a min to get up after he got crushed by BJ. This kid is far from a JAG. Good get by the Canes.

Oh and Sandalwoods Offensive line is GINORMOUS....Richt and company need to come see this O Line, each kid is min 6-4 and 300 lbs. Biggest O line in HS I have ever seen.

- JP

Advertisement
I've heard multiple people that's kid played against him say he's the best lb they've seen in person in a couple years. This is coming from folks who don't throw compliments around.

Still don't like. Hope he proves me wrong but he's got JAG written all over him.

Sigma...I went to the Sandalwood game last night and BJ is the truth. Kid hits like Shaq and was all over the field. On one play, he did a delayed blitz and came up thru the middle and violently crushed the Parkers QB. Took the kid a min to get up after he got crushed by BJ. This kid is far from a JAG. Good get by the Canes.

Oh and Sandalwoods Offensive line is GINORMOUS....Richt and company need to come see this O Line, each kid is min 6-4 and 300 lbs. Biggest O line in HS I have ever seen.

- JP

Good stuff and thanks for staying with the same thread as it sucks to have multiple (similar) threads on same player.

I've heard multiple people that's kid played against him say he's the best lb they've seen in person in a couple years. This is coming from folks who don't throw compliments around.

Im not a coaching expert but this kid passes the eye ball test. He was crushing people all night long. He is fast and strong. Get this kid on campus and give him 2 years to bulk up and learn and he will be extremely good. I felt bad for the other teams QB after he got hit by BJ. He was like a literal freight train coming thru the line

In keeping Wright, Finley and McCloud in last class and judging by Gibson, Jennings, Bandy and Carter Diaz is looking for extra powerful hitters. Only question I would have is how they are in coverage, with the exception of Bandy. Or if that's easier to develop.

Advertisement
Back