Bradley Jennings Jr.

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] can you give us more insight when you said hed be the toughest kid in the class.

^ his film doesnt make him look like a jag at all man. How would you compare him to Steed?

Advertisement
Guys I do mean all of you ESPECIALLY franchise..

Muthaphuck ALL U NYGGAS...... Cain't none of you ***** nyggas see me I'll break your phucking jaws in real life.

You nyggas stay running your dyck suckers on this website id make you nyggas take a nap in real life.

Bunch of pussior *** ***** nyggas acking touch.

Meet me at wet willies I'M HERE RIGHT NOW NYGGAS RED SHIRT BLACK SHORTS WITH A UM CAP SEE ME. IF YOU OG'S REALLY BOUT THAT LIFE COME SEE ME. I'LL BE HERE UNTIL 10 OR 11.

Muthaphuck ALL U NYGGAS...... Cain't none of you ***** nyggas see me I'll break your phucking jaws in real life.

You nyggas stay running your dyck suckers on this website id make you nyggas take a nap in real life.

Meet me at wet willies I'M HERE RIGHT NOW NYGGAS RED SHIRT BLACK SHORTS WITH A UM CAP SEE ME. IF YOU OG'S REALLY BOUT THAT LIFE COME SEE ME. I'LL BE HERE UNTIL 10 OR 11.

You mad bro?

You mad bro?

He needs a hug.

politically incorrect language

Advertisement

Dam homie, who taught you how to put an outfit together?

Red, black, green and orange? That's bum level color coordination.

image.jpg
Your next drink should be some black coffee

Advertisement
User Actions
Following

Matt Doherty
‏@MDohertyCANES
_ _ _ _ _ to The U

Doherty just retweeted a tweet he made in May a few mins ago.

Advertisement

You're gonna have to navigate yourself over to RamRodz if you want a piece of the Chise.

Impressed with his toughness, something we need on this team after the last 5 years, he tackles well and like the above poster hits the gap.

Chill broooooooo!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back