Bradley Jennings Jr.

Love stealing an FSU legacy, especially if the Noles were truly fighting to keep him.

Advertisement
A tough linebacker who isn't the most gifted but grinds, is smart, doesn't make mistakes and gives it everything he has? He'll make the NFL trust

Yeah feels like we've failed and we're picking up a loser that fsu no longer wants. This kid is terrible the gates nor fsu nor Bama wants him.

Really bad part is if fsu offers him on a later date he'll flip on us to play ball at the same school as his dad.

Yeah feels like we've failed and we're picking up a loser that fsu no longer wants. This kid is terrible the gates nor fsu nor Bama wants him.

Really bad part is if fsu offers him on a later date he'll flip on us to play ball at the same school as his dad.

Quit the negativity man. "If FSU offers him on a later date he'll flip on us" --- they did give him a commitable offer. I would much rather have Wilder but you're out here spewing BS.

Advertisement
To flip a free shoes U legacy and a Jacksonville kid is a huge signal that Miami's recruiting on par with them and the gates. Agree with another poster that the Wilder recruiting is weird. I really wanted him, but I don't know if staff cooled or if he's coming.

I don't know if I've missed something but there's been no sign of Wilder's "official offer" from UM. Could be something there.

They sent him an official offer, idiot

Advertisement

Trolling...he had a legit offer. He posted a picture of the written offer

They gave him an offer because he's a legacy.

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

So they pick an choose which legacies to offer? They didn't offer Casey Weldon. They also replaced Jennings Jr. with a lesser regarded prospect who was committed to UCF.

LOL.....they gave him his official offer a week ago lmao.....if they offered him because he's a legacy why didn't they offer Cade Weldon?? Pretty sure his dad meant more to FSU than Jennings dad

Advertisement

The official offers went out August 1st or 2nd of this year, idiot.

LOL.....they gave him his official offer a week ago lmao.....if they offered him because he's a legacy why didn't they offer Cade Weldon?? Pretty sure his dad meant more to FSU than Jennings dad

Or Deion Sanders Jr

Advertisement

Or Deion Sanders Jr

Sanders jr where did he end up at?

All I know is that when he hit people, they went backwards, every single time. For those who haven't seen him, there's another thread on him and his tape is there.

I was skeptical about him at first, but after I saw his tape, he reacted very well, and hit w/ a purpose. He also shredded blocks well. The only question I had was w the level of competition he faced. If the competition is good, then he's a player, but if it's "meh", then I'm hoping he's Khalil Mack reincarnated. Lol.

They'll get a top ranked qb in the nation when their ready too. It'll be another 5 star winner like Winston Weldon won't even be drafted.

So. You're talking about legacies. They didn't offer one legacy. They offered the other. They also didn't replace Jennings with a 5-star LB. They replaced him with a 3-star LB who was committed to UCF. This also wasn't the offspring of Marvin Jones or Derrick Brooks. This is Bradley Jennings. It would be like Richt offering Howard Clark's kid out of respect and loyalty.

Advertisement
Back