Bradley Jennings Jr.

I've heard multiple people that's kid played against him say he's the best lb they've seen in person in a couple years. This is coming from folks who don't throw compliments around.

Honestly....I'd be surprised if he's not in the rotation next year

Advertisement
Good news on Jennings. I know a lot of people were skeptical about him but it sounds like he's balling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the tape same thoughts I had when I watched Pinckney

Kid is a stud!!!

Does he play strong or Mike

Still don't like. Hope he proves me wrong but he's got JAG written all over him.

Sigma...I went to the Sandalwood game last night and BJ is the truth. Kid hits like Shaq and was all over the field. On one play, he did a delayed blitz and came up thru the middle and violently crushed the Parkers QB. Took the kid a min to get up after he got crushed by BJ. This kid is far from a JAG. Good get by the Canes.

Oh and Sandalwoods Offensive line is GINORMOUS....Richt and company need to come see this O Line, each kid is min 6-4 and 300 lbs. Biggest O line in HS I have ever seen.

- JP

Good stuff and thanks for staying with the same thread as it sucks to have multiple (similar) threads on same player.

I'm glad to hear that and hope so. I'd gladly be wrong about a kid coming to play for us. Upgraded status to Pending JAG.

Still don't like. Hope he proves me wrong but he's got JAG written all over him.

Sigma...I went to the Sandalwood game last night and BJ is the truth. Kid hits like Shaq and was all over the field. On one play, he did a delayed blitz and came up thru the middle and violently crushed the Parkers QB. Took the kid a min to get up after he got crushed by BJ. This kid is far from a JAG. Good get by the Canes.

Oh and Sandalwoods Offensive line is GINORMOUS....Richt and company need to come see this O Line, each kid is min 6-4 and 300 lbs. Biggest O line in HS I have ever seen.

- JP

Good stuff and thanks for staying with the same thread as it sucks to have multiple (similar) threads on same player.

I'm glad to hear that and hope so. I'd gladly be wrong about a kid coming to play for us. Upgraded status to Pending JAG.

Well that's giving the kid the benefit of the doubt, by the way, have you seen him play?

Advertisement
In keeping Wright, Finley and McCloud in last class and judging by Gibson, Jennings, Bandy and Carter Diaz is looking for extra powerful hitters. Only question I would have is how they are in coverage, with the exception of Bandy. Or if that's easier to develop.

Fluid hips and change of direction and instincts is challenging to coach up. Practice and film work can help but it's tough. That's why we also have the Hendersons and bandys in the group as well.

- JP

Well that's giving the kid the benefit of the doubt, by the way, have you seen him play?

In person, no, film, yes. Haven't see. His senior year clips as the time stamp of my comment was before the season. In perspective to the LBs still available in this class my observation is the same. He's got a Thurston Armbrister vibe about him. I trust the coaches in their decisions is that's everyone's problem. I'm sure he'll be fine.

- JP

In person, no, film, yes. Haven't see. His senior year clips as the time stamp of my comment was before the season. In perspective to the LBs still available in this class my observation is the same. He's got a Thurston Armbrister vibe about him. I trust the coaches in their decisions is that's everyone's problem. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Not going to project, but Jax Cane came away with a glowing eyeball view. He clearly is excited about the young man and I also trust in Richt.

The way FSUs LBers have looked this year..Look for Jimbo and Charles Kelly to fight to the end on this one. They need LB help bad!

Advertisement
The way FSUs LBers have looked this year..Look for Jimbo and Charles Kelly to fight to the end on this one. They need LB help bad!

They can try but would be surprising if successful, a legacy who committed but wanted to at the U IMO he will stick.

Isn't their a Ga kid coming down to visit? Another Lb, looks like they want three.

Advertisement
Jennings Jr. is a freakin stud.

The Noles didn't drop him as they would like you to believe. We just flat out beat them for BJ.

Advertisement
This. And I am sure it didn't help that fsu talked about him after he decided to be a Cane.

They can try but would be surprising if successful, a legacy who committed but wanted to at the U IMO he will stick.

That's what happens when you're butthurt. They need to get used to it, in fact place an orde for some K-Y Jelly.

Not going to project, but Jax Cane came away with a glowing eyeball view. He clearly is excited about the young man and I also trust in Richt.

Kid is a stud, he was a man amongst boys on Friday night. The score of the game at half time was 60-6 Sandalwood...and the other team scored their only TD on the first play of the game.

Advertisement
Back