Bradley Jennings Jr.

They gave him an offer because he's a legacy.

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

LOL.....they gave him his official offer a week ago lmao.....if they offered him because he's a legacy why didn't they offer Cade Weldon?? Pretty sure his dad meant more to FSU than Jennings dad

Or Deion Sanders Jr

Sanders jr where did he end up at?

SMU

Advertisement
Sanders Jr ended up at SMU. So Fisher didn't offer an NFL HOFer's kid but felt obligated to offer Bradley Jennings' kid. Ok

Last edited:
The biggest thing about this that alot of people on either side is ignoring is scheme fit. Similar to the recruitment of Billy Gibson where they may not be the best safety or linebacker in the class, but their strengths are in line with what Manny Diaz needs for his defense.

Dude has a better chance for success in Miami's defense than FSU's defense and he knows it.

Also, anybody who is talking about how FSU dropped him should go look at their LB depth, AND who they replaced him with.

Advertisement
Tape looks good. Better then Steeds (not the biggest fan of his) imo. We absolutely are not done at linebacker though. I would think you would want to be 9 deep. As far as im concerned after this year we have Quarterman, Pickney, Mccloud, Owens, And Gordiner. Smith is better suited for end and we havent heard anything with Mccray. Imo we need Wilder and 1 more stud. LBs always get dinged up, we badly need depth.

Advertisement

Then let him know that he wasn't fsu material after a few month's. Now we're picking up their dirty toilet paper and wiping our mouths with it.

No juedy no grimes no Smith leatherwood NO DIFFERENCE MAKERS. we never get the big time recruits always left trying to convince ourselves that our recruits are no THAT BAD. FML SO TIRED OF LOSING.

Keep trying, he got his written offer two weeks ago when they were first allowed to be sent. Go away troll.

Need to ban this fake

Advertisement
Yeah feels like we've failed and we're picking up a loser that fsu no longer wants. This kid is terrible the gates nor fsu nor Bama wants him.

Really bad part is if fsu offers him on a later date he'll flip on us to play ball at the same school as his dad.

He tweeted his official offer from FSU that was dated August 1, 2016.

Jennings is a G. He made sure he got that official offer and de-committed the same day. Now he can stick that offer in the mouth of any facqit who claims FSU dropped him like Ted DiBiase shoving dollars into a beaten opponent's mouth.

**** fsu I'm a cane all the way.

Just tired of always getting the ****ty recruits

Agreed. Add Jennings to the heap of trash Richt recruited at linebacker last year. And don't even get me started with the wide receivers. Losing a guy like Judy after striking out and settling for scrubs like Bruce, Mullins, and Richards is the same sh*t we saw with Golden. More things change...

Advertisement
Yo IJJB, what's good? You been drinking today? Not like you to be this doom and gloom. Lol.

Yeah feels like we've failed and we're picking up a loser that fsu no longer wants. This kid is terrible the gates nor fsu nor Bama wants him.

Really bad part is if fsu offers him on a later date he'll flip on us to play ball at the same school as his dad.

Huh? How do we judge what a recruit is going to do? Miami really wanted this kid. I trust CMR...just give me a kid that works hard, grind and that wants it the most, and I will make him a star!

Advertisement
Back