Brad Kaaya & Mahalak perform well at Cali elite 11 tryouts

Advertisement
He doesnt look better than Kaaya in that film. I dont see number one qb in the country in Chryst, is he gonna play for his dad at pitt?
The number 1 QB in the country will be playing for Joker. Chryst uncle is at Pitt but if I had to guess right now I think he ends up at Stanford

Anyone else encouraged we were after both 1 & 2 and managed to get a commit? Eventually you continue to target and land top talent and good things are going to happen.

Advertisement
He doesnt look better than Kaaya in that film. I dont see number one qb in the country in Chryst, is he gonna play for his dad at pitt?
The number 1 QB in the country will be playing for Joker. Chryst uncle is at Pitt but if I had to guess right now I think he ends up at Stanford

I thought the #1 QB was David Cornwell somebody we were after with Fisch he went straight to #1 after the UM offer which is crazy

Advertisement

I thought the #1 QB was David Cornwell somebody we were after with Fisch he went straight to #1 after the UM offer which is crazy

By signing day I think the number 1 rated QB will be Will Grier but is could certainly be Cornwell, Chryst Watson and a few others.

Kaaya will surely jump up rankings as well.
I like getting guys from winning programs. They all bring that attitude and culture. The guys that FEEL mediocrity is unacceptable.
More of these guys!

Advertisement
Cornwell is the goods, but he'll be 19 when he graduates right? Pretty sure I saw that on here somewhere. That hurts his stock a little imo

Cornwell is the goods, but he'll be 19 when he graduates right? Pretty sure I saw that on here somewhere. That hurts his stock a little imo

That certainly will not hurt his stock at all, especially for college...

You don't think coaches prefer getting a kid thats a little older and physically mature? And even in the pro's, a QB thats just a year older than everyone else isn't going to make much of a difference. Take Brandon Weeden as an example. The dude was drafted first round (As a QB) and he was like 27 years old..

Advertisement
Seemed like he did his thing at today's 7on7 event:

With quarterback Brad Kaaya on target, West Hills Chaminade won its division of the Valley College seven on seven passing tournament on Saturday, defeating Orange Lutheran in the semifinals and Palmdale in the final.The Eagles are loaded in the skills position department, led by the Miami-bound Kaaya. Coach Ed Croson singled out running back Donovan Lee and and receiver Brandon Lee on offense, and safety Jojo McIntosh on defense.

Brad Kaaya@TrinidadBrad4h
glad I didn't go to prom

80.jpg

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 17 May
Earned the golden gun award at the #Elite11 camp

I remember hearing the same **** about Dewey at the combines and camps **** all y'all

Kirby Freeman and Kyle were Elite 11. So was Pat Devlin. And those are just the ones we were involved with. They aren't all winners but it aint a bad thing to win awards and get recognized there. I'm sure alot of great QB's were too.

Advertisement
Back