Brad Kaaya cut by Lions...

...and yet Phil Simms' boy, Matt, possibly the worst QB to start an SEC game in the last 10 years, makes the practice squad with the Falcons. NFL is hardly the meritocracy many of you would believe it to be.

Congrats for living your dream Brad. Looking forward to your success in whatever is next.

Advertisement
He did exactly the opposite of what he needed to do. He hurt us and destroyed himself.

I have no proof of any kind but my gut tells me that part of the reason his cheer mom pushed him to come out early was because she truly hates UM fans. She was a golden supporter all the way through. She also had some very angry exchanges on facebook with UM fans after the 2014 season. I thought that she felt Bard leaving early would hurt UM this season.

Last edited:
He did exactly the opposite of what he needed to do. He hurt us and destroyed himself.

I have no proof of any kind but my gut tells me that part of the reason his cheer mom pushed him to come out early was because she truly hates UM fans. She was a golden supporter all the way through. She also had some very angry exchanges on facebook with UM fans after the 2014 season. I thought that she felt Bard leaving early would hurt UM this season.

I was just talking about this with my GF. Mama Kaaya was nasty as **** to any fan who didnt suck up to Golden or even remotely criticized the team. She wanted everyone to kiss her ***. And when Richt took over she promptly went away. She **** all over this fanbase the whole time her son was here, telling lifetime fans how to be fans. I'm sure she was eager to get Bard away from UM.

if he can catch on with a practice squad i think those guys can make about 5 grand a week, not bad at all

Advertisement
Baristas, the unemployed, and mimumum wage morons and moderators, mocking a guy that will have a degree from a top academic institution, with a high GPA, Iron Arrow society member.

He likely isn't an NFL QB, possibly never would have been because of his athletic limitations, but in a few years he'll be pulling in six figures, probably in the corporate world, tell me what you'll be doing?

He's a quality individual, he'll be successful. You guys will still be bitter losers trashing your latest scapegoat.

Last edited:

I cannot believe his mother would suggest a terrible move even partly to punish his school. I do accept that his advisers were totally FOS.

The lesson here should be that there's a reason why California QB "gurus" are just that- unemployed guys filling high school and college kids' heads with sunshine and rainbows.

Advertisement
People now making up total bullshīt about his mother. How the fūck do any of you malignant losers know what his mother did or didn't advise?

I was just talking about this with my GF. Mama Kaaya was nasty as **** to any fan who didnt suck up to Golden or even remotely criticized the team. She wanted everyone to kiss her ***. And when Richt took over she promptly went away. She **** all over this fanbase the whole time her son was here, telling lifetime fans how to be fans. I'm sure she was eager to get Bard away from UM.

Your making this shīt all up. Show me one example of what you're talking about.

All-time holder of records despite the post-Fisch coaching and the beatings he took for our team.
God I hate some of the Posted on these boards.

Advertisement
Kaaya' mother was a great team player mother. She was great at games and all da players loved her. Kaaya made a bad decision to leave but he gave it all he had when he was here. Hope he makes it somewhere else.

People now making up total bullshīt about his mother. How the fūck do any of you malignant losers know what his mother did or didn't advise?

I am embarrassed by these "Know-it-all" open mouthed breathers.

SMFH - one of them is a moderator.

These people are literally losers in life that like to take out their frustrations, because of their miserable lives, on anonymous message boards.

Advertisement

And, they make personal insults like angry little Pu*****.

I have mixed emotions on kayak. I thought he was stupid and arrogant to leave but I didn't really want him back either. Not a good QB or decision maker

And, they make personal insults like angry little Pu*****.

So you want me to find facebook posts from 2 years ago that I dont have access to because she blocked me. And not for disrespecting her or being nasty. But for disagreeing with her when she started a convo about race. How about her blocking someone because she told them sugar was gonna give them cancer and they disagreed with her. She was blocking ppl when Mayweather fought Manny because if somehow you didnt support Mayweather you were racist, completely ignoring the fact he is a woman beater. Dont start dialogue and conversation and get ****y if everyone doesn't agree with you. The woman wants an echo chamber of ppl who agree with her.

Baristas, the unemployed, and mimumum wage morons and moderators, mocking a guy that will have a degree from a top academic institution, with a high GPA, Iron Arrow society member.

He likely isn't an NFL QB, possibly never would have been because of his athletic limitations, but in a few years he'll be pulling in six figures, probably in the corporate world, tell me what you'll be doing?

He's a quality individual, he'll be successful. You guys will still be bitter losers trashing your latest scapegoat.

Call it God, mother nature or the universe, it has a plan for him. He's done nothing wrong to me, neither have I seen him do wrong to anyone, I wish nothing but success, just like I wished him success when he was on field.

Advertisement
Back