Brad Kaaya cut by Lions...

Advertisement
Ok, be honest... 3 years ago, who here thought Brad Kaaya would not be in the NFL but Al Golden would?

Perhaps the best outcome would be for Bard to get signed to the Lions practice squad....

...that way he would still be forced to live in Detroit yet not be in the NFL.

Prima Donna prison. :)

Advertisement
He did exactly the opposite of what he needed to do. He hurt us and destroyed himself.

Advertisement
I don't feel bad. Kid is a b**ch. No job and no degree. Moron.

Sounds a bit harsh. The kid did what he thought might be in his best interest. Can't begrudge him for that

Sure I can. He's soft and instead of coming back and trying to refine his obvious flaws, he ran away and has nothing to show for it. I stand by my statement, he's a moron and a poor leader. Another Al Golden special.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sounds a bit harsh. The kid did what he thought might be in his best interest. Can't begrudge him for that

Sure I can. He's soft and instead of coming back and trying to refine his obvious flaws, he ran away and has nothing to show for it. I stand by my statement, he's a moron and a poor leader. Another Al Golden special.

Im with Maverick on this one. The kid filed his paperwork with the NFL and it came back recommending that he stay another year. He and his cheer mom decided to ignore the data and enter the draft. He was likely only drafted because golden went to bat for him. Now he's jobless, degree-less, and living in Detroit. lol

Im with Maverick on this one. The kid filed his paperwork with the NFL and it came back recommending that he stay another year. He and his cheer mom decided to ignore the data and enter the draft. He was likely only drafted because golden went to bat for him. Now he's jobless, degree-less, and living in Detroit. lol

This. Kid's a simp. There is no defending him.

Advertisement
Back