Brad Kaaya cut by Lions...

I have no proof of any kind but my gut tells me that part of the reason his cheer mom pushed him to come out early was because she truly hates UM fans. She was a golden supporter all the way through. She also had some very angry exchanges on facebook with UM fans after the 2014 season. I thought that she felt Bard leaving early would hurt UM this season.

I was just talking about this with my GF. Mama Kaaya was nasty as **** to any fan who didnt suck up to Golden or even remotely criticized the team. She wanted everyone to kiss her ***. And when Richt took over she promptly went away. She **** all over this fanbase the whole time her son was here, telling lifetime fans how to be fans. I'm sure she was eager to get Bard away from UM.

Your making this shīt all up. Show me one example of what you're talking about.

And, they make personal insults like angry little Pu*****.

So you want me to find facebook posts from 2 years ago that I dont have access to because she blocked me. And not for disrespecting her or being nasty. But for disagreeing with her when she started a convo about race. How about her blocking someone because she told them sugar was gonna give them cancer and they disagreed with her. She was blocking ppl when Mayweather fought Manny because if somehow you didnt support Mayweather you were racist, completely ignoring the fact he is a woman beater. Dont start dialogue and conversation and get ****y if everyone doesn't agree with you. The woman wants an echo chamber of ppl who agree with her.

And you wanna pick a fight with a woman? Real brave of you.

Advertisement
I was just talking about this with my GF. Mama Kaaya was nasty as **** to any fan who didnt suck up to Golden or even remotely criticized the team. She wanted everyone to kiss her ***. And when Richt took over she promptly went away. She **** all over this fanbase the whole time her son was here, telling lifetime fans how to be fans. I'm sure she was eager to get Bard away from UM.

So you want me to find facebook posts from 2 years ago that I dont have access to because she blocked me. And not for disrespecting her or being nasty. But for disagreeing with her when she started a convo about race. How about her blocking someone because she told them sugar was gonna give them cancer and they disagreed with her. She was blocking ppl when Mayweather fought Manny because if somehow you didnt support Mayweather you were racist, completely ignoring the fact he is a woman beater. Dont start dialogue and conversation and get ****y if everyone doesn't agree with you. The woman wants an echo chamber of ppl who agree with her.

In what manner am I picking a fight? LMAO am i threatening the woman??? I don't like her. I'm not obligated to like her because she is a woman. You don't have to like me either, idgaf. That don't mean you want to fight me dumbass.

Last edited:

In what manner am I picking a fight? LMAO am i threatening the woman??? I don't like her. I'm not obligated to like her because she is a woman. You don't have to like me either, idgaf. They don't mean you want to fight me dumbass.

You make my point.

Advertisement
I have no proof of any kind but my gut tells me that part of the reason his cheer mom pushed him to come out early was because she truly hates UM fans. She was a golden supporter all the way through. She also had some very angry exchanges on facebook with UM fans after the 2014 season. I thought that she felt Bard leaving early would hurt UM this season.

I could give a shīt about her politics or nutritional philosophies.

Only female cūnts like you get into online beefs with the mother of one of our football players.

What kind of a homebound sissy does this demeaning shīt. Seriously, what kind of a man are you?

Only female cūnts like you get into online beefs with the mother of one of our football players.

What kind of a homebound sissy does this demeaning shīt. Seriously, what kind of a man are you?

Preach:)

Read my man, no one got into beefs with her. She would block ppl for having casual conversation and not cosigning her every word. Thats petty, no way around it. I had many civil convo's with her before she blocked me, but it was also about topics I agreed with her on. I was never critical of the team or her son on anything she posted as that would not have been appropriate. The one and only time I didnt agree with her on something I got blocked. I never disrespected that woman in any way. Like I said I dont like her, it is what it is.

Baristas, the unemployed, and mimumum wage morons and moderators, mocking a guy that will have a degree from a top academic institution, with a high GPA, Iron Arrow society member.

He likely isn't an NFL QB, possibly never would have been because of his athletic limitations, but in a few years he'll be pulling in six figures, probably in the corporate world, tell me what you'll be doing?

He's a quality individual, he'll be successful. You guys will still be bitter losers trashing your latest scapegoat.

He only got Iron Arrow because of his passing records...You and I know there were a lot more deserving students...

Advertisement
Baristas, the unemployed, and mimumum wage morons and moderators, mocking a guy that will have a degree from a top academic institution, with a high GPA, Iron Arrow society member.

He likely isn't an NFL QB, possibly never would have been because of his athletic limitations, but in a few years he'll be pulling in six figures, probably in the corporate world, tell me what you'll be doing?

He's a quality individual, he'll be successful. You guys will still be bitter losers trashing your latest scapegoat.

He only got Iron Arrow because of his passing records...You and I know there were a lot more deserving students...

What honor societies were you in at UM?

Read my man, no one got into beefs with her. She would block ppl for having casual conversation and not cosigning her every word. Thats petty, no way around it. I had many civil convo's with her before she blocked me, but it was also about topics I agreed with her on. I was never critical of the team or her son on anything she posted as that would not have been appropriate. The one and only time I didnt agree with her on something I got blocked. I never disrespected that woman in any way. Like I said I dont like her, it is what it is.

Dude, re-evaluate your life.

Why are you having conversations with her on the internet? She's the mother of one of our players. Did you think y'all were friends or something?

You were literally having a female cat fight with her.

It's fūcking creepy.

Advertisement
No UM award, but that's just me responding to an irrelevant ad hominem attack. OCCC, you posit that he will complete his degree (possible, but his probable life trajectory points to residence in So Cal, making a UM degree requiring residence a lower probability) with high GPA (you work at UM and have permision to release grades? If not, you know this how?) from a top academic institution (top 50, no problem there) and the Iron Arrow Honor. Per Iron Arrow, the qualities/characteristics for earning the distinction are as follows:

Love of Alma Mater,(okay, he tweets Miami football stuff)

Character (He left his team, not a lot of character there)

Leadership (See Character entry, also no leading UM to victory over FSU is a negative here)

Scholarship (again, who really knows)

Humility (observed some and have also seen some arrogance)

Having interacted with many UM students who are the epitome of campus leaders in Communications, Business, Education and Arts and Sciences, I know they were much more deserving than Kaaya based on the criteria given.

Finally, you state he is a quality individual; great, you can be a reference for him as he is now unemployed and may need it as he looks for a job as a minimum wage worker, Barista, or as Tad Footeball alluded to, a West Coast QB guru with no college or pro job.

No UM award, but that's just me responding to an irrelevant ad hominem attack. OCCC, you posit that he will complete his degree (possible, but his probable life trajectory points to residence in So Cal, making a UM degree requiring residence a lower probability) with high GPA (you work at UM and have permision to release grades? If not, you know this how?) from a top academic institution (top 50, no problem there) and the Iron Arrow Honor. Per Iron Arrow, the qualities/characteristics for earning the distinction are as follows:

Love of Alma Mater,(okay, he tweets Miami football stuff)

Character (He left his team, not a lot of character there)

Leadership (See Character entry, also no leading UM to victory over FSU is a negative here)

Scholarship (again, who really knows)

Humility (observed some and have also seen some arrogance)

Having interacted with many UM students who are the epitome of campus leaders in Communications, Business, Education and Arts and Sciences, I know they were much more deserving than Kaaya based on the criteria given.

Finally, you state he is a quality individual; great, you can be a reference for him as he is now unemployed and may need it as he looks for a job as a minimum wage worker, Barista, or as Tad Footeball alluded to, a West Coast QB guru with no college or pro job.

He will surpass any of your accomplishments. Guaranteed

Although that's not setting the bar too high.

How do I know this? Because only a lifetime loser gets into beef with a player's mother on the internet, and then carries a grudge about it years afterward.

Advertisement
Stupid decision like many said. Anybody who wants to keep talking bout injury and yada yada are willfully ignorant. He could have learnt from Richt. Seeing Rosier avoid sacks was gold to my eyes. CFL for him now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

lmao leaves a year early to NOT play in the nfl.

someone gave that kid poor advice

Kid was a Cane. Not my favorite one, but still pulling for him to catch on somehwere. Don't see why he couldn't have a long career as a backup somewhere, there are worse ones.

Advertisement
Back