Bracketology

Advertisement
Not a bad draw as a #6, although the top of the bracket is loaded.

The #3's are Tenn, Tex Tech, Michigan, and Mich St. I'd rather be matched up with Tenn than any of the other 3.

image.jpeg

They put us with VA, Kentucky, Zona, Cincinnati, Tenn & Texas.

That's a pretty got **** tough region, would've preferred to be in the East with Nova & Purdue.

Loyola has won their last 10 games and 17 of 18. They shoot just shy of 40% as a team from 3 and 56% from inside the arc. Luckily their tallest regular contributor is 6 foot 9. So not a lot of height. Gotta rebound the ball! Get extra possessions and make your own 3s. Will be a tough first matchup and wouldn't be surprised if we got upset.

Advertisement
Don't know what to think of that game. Loyola-Chicago is one of the better little schools in the country. We should beat them but if we don't bring our best, we could lose.

Ranked the 27th best team out of the 68 total. Loyola is ranked 48th. It's just one man's opinion but it's fun to read!
Screenshot_2018-03-11-18-54-39.png

Advertisement
Loyola has won their last 10 games and 17 of 18. They shoot just shy of 40% as a team from 3 and 56% from inside the arc. Luckily their tallest regular contributor is 6 foot 9. So not a lot of height. Gotta rebound the ball! Get extra possessions and make your own 3s. Will be a tough first matchup and wouldn't be surprised if we got upset.

How many teams made the tourney from the MVC?

If Loyola lost (in the finals) would they make the NCAAT?

So we get a win and then get eliminated in the 2nd round? Seems likely unfortunately

Im happy as **** with our bracket spot. At least we will go further then last year. I think we could beat Tenn too. IDK how the **** they are ranked so high, but better for us.

How many teams made the tourney from the MVC?

If Loyola lost (in the finals) would they make the NCAAT?
It's just Loyola from the MVC but I did read that had they lost in the finals of their tournament they would have been tough to keep out. They can definitely beat Miami. No doubt about that.

Advertisement
I love our region.....but there's time to discuss that.

What I reallly love is how they screwed #1 overall seed Virginia by tossing Kentucky and Arizona in their region. They're not in Dook and Carolina's league in overall annoying douchieness but their fanbase is up there and its exacerbated this year.

Villanova on the other hand must have incriminating photos on the committee.

Advertisement
We can't beat anyone unless we shoot the lights out. Checked flights waaaay too much

Advertisement
Back