Bracketology

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
This is Lunardi's latest, but it's from after GT and before FSU. We're a 5 seed, playing Frank Haith's Tulsa. So, we'd have a rare First Round bye.

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 4.17.09 PM.jpg

Advertisement
I think Arizona State is eventually going to wind up falling from their perch...they'll make the tournament, but I can't see them staying this high forever. Of course, the Pac 12 is awful this year, so they might stay on top of that conference.

I think Arizona State is eventually going to wind up falling from their perch...they'll make the tournament, but I can't see them staying this high forever. Of course, the Pac 12 is awful this year, so they might stay on top of that conference.

They lost to an overrated Arizona team. They lost to a 10-6 Colorado team, and almost lost to a 10-5 Utah team in their first 3 conference games.

They lost to an overrated Arizona team. They lost to a 10-6 Colorado team, and almost lost to a 10-5 Utah team in their first 3 conference games.

They beat Kansas, and everyone started getting on their hypetrain for that...even though Kansas had just lost to Washington not too long before that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Decent squad, but not deserving of the high accolades they get. The Pac 12 sucks this year.

They beat Kansas, and everyone started getting on their hypetrain for that...even though Kansas had just lost to Washington not too long before that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Decent squad, but not deserving of the high accolades they get. The Pac 12 sucks this year.

Kansas hasn't been overly impressive this year either. No one really has.

Advertisement

Kansas hasn't been overly impressive this year either. No one really has.

At this juncture, I think a team like Wichita State could get hot and win the whole thing in March.

Just for the **** of it. Here are all of the Lunardi Bracketology from this year.

Aug. 17: 4 seed vs. New Mexico State :)monkey-serious:)
Nov. 8: 4 seed vs. Loyola-Chicago
Nov. 23: 4 seed vs. Bucknell
Nov. 30: 4 seed vs. Oakland
Dec. 8: 3 seed vs. South Dakota State
Dec. 14: 4 seed vs. New Mexico State :)monkey-serious:)
Dec. 21: 3 seed vs. Northern Kentucky
Dec. 28: 4 seed vs. Stephen F. Austin
Jan. 4: 5 seed vs. Tulsa

Advertisement
starting to look like that GT loss aint gonna be so bad in March

ND is missing their best 2 players. You saw that, right?

and GT had that awful record w/o their best player who is looking like an all acc type

If you're referring to Okogie, their leading scorer, he only played in 5 games this season (before us). During those 5 games, they were 2-3. GT is chit. That loss to Grambling was unacceptable for an ACC team.

Advertisement
Jan. 11: 6 seed vs. Boise State/Houston
Jan. 15: 7 seed vs. Missouri
Jan. 18: 7 seed vs. Missouri

Aug. 17: 4 seed vs. New Mexico State
Nov. 8: 4 seed vs. Loyola-Chicago
Nov. 23: 4 seed vs. Bucknell
Nov. 30: 4 seed vs. Oakland
Dec. 8: 3 seed vs. South Dakota State
Dec. 14: 4 seed vs. New Mexico State
Dec. 21: 3 seed vs. Northern Kentucky
Dec. 28: 4 seed vs. Stephen F. Austin
Jan. 4: 5 seed vs. Tulsa
Jan. 11: 6 seed vs. Boise State/Houston
Jan. 15: 7 seed vs. Missouri
Jan. 18: 7 seed vs. Missouri
Jan. 22: 8 seed vs. Arkansas

Advertisement
We have a solid road ACC win and move down a seed.....makes sense.

We don’t have a single win over a team currently ranked in the top 25. That’s terrible. So yes, it does make sense.

Plenty of time to get or seed higher, but we missed huge opportunities with clemson and Duke.

We have a solid road ACC win and move down a seed.....makes sense.

We don’t have a single win over a team currently ranked in the top 25. That’s terrible. So yes, it does make sense.

Plenty of time to get or seed higher, but we missed huge opportunities with clemson and Duke.

Completely agree with you. But we stayed at 7 after losing to Duke and then moved to 8 after beating NC State so that's what doesn't make sense. But it really doesn't matter anyway. Hope this team continues to pass the ball effectively...if so we'll be a team who can make a run in the tourney.

Advertisement
Back